Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Crazy Little Thing Called Love
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Crazy Little Thing Called Love 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
by The Queen of Swords

35 chapters, completed.

No rating listed but I would say Mature for some of the suggested scenes, innuendos and language. It is a Kag/Inu, most of the gang gets paired up with someone.

Ok, It's Kagome's summer vacation and she wants to spend it in at a modern time beach with her friends from school. Inu and Shippo decide to sneak along, without 'Gome knowing. More of the gang decide they wanna tag along also. (it seems all of the gang can go through the well)

Hijinks follow. Look for the Beatles song in one of the chapters. Keep your eyes open for the first meeting between Miroku and Yuki, it will floor you with lolz.

Yes, Sessie shows up later, with his mate. Mind you this was written about 5 years back, I think. I know I read it about 5 years ago, before my OTP was Kag/Sess. Considering the time it was written, it mskrd his pairing kinda interesting.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Heartless-iPod-Ninja
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Crazy Little Thing Called Love 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
This is possibly my favorite Inuyasha fandom fanfic OF ALL TIME.

I've had a copy of this fic on my hard drive for seven years, and I keep a link to her site just in case.

If you have never read this fanfic before, then you should do so post-haste. I fully recommend this read!!

Logged Logged

Hug someone you care about, today. Tell them that you love them. You never know when they will be gone for good.

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Crazy Little Thing Called Love 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
Amen, sister! I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves it. I karma you!

I love Queen of Swords's Slayers fics too. *giggle*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/07/22 00:15 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Wesley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Crazy Little Thing Called Love 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Sorry to bump up a really old post, but I have been attempting to find this fanfiction and have been unable to. If I need to, I will pay the author for a copy. I have been wanting to get my wife to read this for a long time.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.