Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"If You Love Something..." by Mrs. Sesshomaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "If You Love Something..." by Mrs. Sesshomaru
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"If You Love Something..." by Mrs. Sesshomaru 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
This is a cross between a recommendation and a hopeful wish. "If You Love Something" by Mrs. Sesshomaru is suuuucccchhh a great story, I've read it over and over. It is so emotionally intense, and yet at the same time the way the author portrayed the modern version of our characters is really funny and creative. So read it! You will not be sorry. But, I would love so much for it to be continued. If you are out there, Mrs. Sesshomaru, please hear my plea: write another chapter of your awesome story, please, please please?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Phantomlogic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"If You Love Something..." by Mrs. Sesshomaru 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
ZOMG, it was updated! I loved this story when I first read it and then it was on hiatus forever (or so it seemed!) I know she said there was a lot going on with her family that she was trying to deal with and now she is back and better than ever!

Logged Logged
Chalkbutterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"If You Love Something..." by Mrs. Sesshomaru 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Here's the link to the fic on Dokuga!
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/315/1

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.