Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for oldie but goodie
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for oldie but goodie
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for oldie but goodie 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
It may be on FF.net or spark, don't really remember. Sesshomaru and Kagome live in the same apartment complex and have the hots for each other. Sesshomaru doesn't seriously date anyone and only plays a game with them. They have to see who can last the longest without falling in love and not talking to each other. Sesshomaru romances and seduces Kagome to the point he knows she's in love with him, but he also knows that she will never tell because it would end the game. Sesshomaru realizes this and ends the game with her because he developed feelings for her as well. They agree to start dating regularly until he is called away on business and urges her only to call if it's an emergency. While he's away Kagome discovers she's pregnant, but decides not to tell Sesshomaru because she fears he's too busy with his business overseas to deal with her. Sesshomaru returns and discovers the pup and is elated but furious at the same time because he missed important moments in his child's life. He urges Kagome to move in with him and start a real family. While living with him Kagome discovers these letters from his family and wonders why they never visit. After much urging, they visit and it was a mess, but Kagome still thinks it's unfair that Inupapa doesn't get spend time with his grandpup and goes out her way accomdate him and get to know him better. He gives her a book on Demon/human matings and it helps Sesshomaru and Kagome when they do mate. he brews a special tea that heightens her aura so they could bond spiritually and be tied together. Kagome ends up pregnant again and they go through all the special cermonies they missed with the first pup. I think, but I could be superimposing one fic over another, but I think Inupapa leaves Izayoi and ends with Kags mom in the end, but I'm not 100% on that. That's all I got too, anybody have any idea what the title is? Please and thank you.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Alina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for oldie but goodie 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Maybe you are looking for Speaking Without Words by sesshou_lover?

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1781/1 (Rated MA)

I've read it recently and it's a very good one!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/10 09:31 By ladybattousai. Reason: Rating
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for oldie but goodie 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
That's it, I could have sworn i was complete.

Nvm. It was complete, she took the chapters down and revised them and never reposted the rest. Thanks so much though!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/10 18:31 By Inkasha Taisho.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.