Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
HELLO looking for a Fan Fic..................
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: HELLO looking for a Fan Fic..................
Z3R0|R0CK$TAR
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
HELLO looking for a Fan Fic.................. 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello, I'm looking for 2 fan Ficion I was reading, but forgot what the name is but I can sum it up the most.........

The first one

It's about Kagome turning in to a Demon by Sesshomaru. He was hurt really bad and he bit Kagome on the neck to drink some of her blood then he got two arms and defeat a demon then he took kagome back to his castle where she Change in to a Miko Demons.......

The Second one

Kagome and Sesshomaru travel time to different anime. They was holding a cube that was "CHAOS"

that all I can remember. If you have any info, please let me know. email it to me please and thank at hazelsonice06@yahoo.com

Logged Logged

>/IR0CK$TAR
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:HELLO looking for a Fan Fic.................. 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 156
The second one there is kinda ringing bells. I think I've read that one, though it was LONG and I never actually finished it... I do remember though that I was reading it on Mediaminer... and that it was maybe as far as three, four years back..? I can't seem to remember the author or the fic title though... :/

Logged Logged
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:HELLO looking for a Fan Fic.................. 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18
The second one is Kagome! Where are You?! by Jeffs.It's complete and even has a sequel.

Logged Logged
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:HELLO looking for a Fan Fic.................. 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
The first one sounds a lot like Predestination. It's by Chillkat on AFF

inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=30641

Logged Logged
Z3R0|R0CK$TAR
Pup
graphgraph
Re:HELLO looking for a Fan Fic.................. 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
YESSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU LOVE BOTH SO MUCH!!

I have finished it but I lost it on my dad computer. Then I found it again, then my laptop was giving to my brother......

thanks

Logged Logged

>/IR0CK$TAR
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.