Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome time travel
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome time travel
Caitlin
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome time travel 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I am lookin for this fic, I don't know what its called but I do know Kagome travels back in time. She travels through the well and meets Sesshoumaru's mother and a baby Sesshoumaru. Since she already smells of Sesshoumaru, he thinks she is his. She jumps into the well a couple more times and runs into Sesshoumaru who still thinks she is his. I don't remember the whole story, but I hope someone can help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sailor_Saturn_415
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome time travel 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
I believe the story you are looking for is called Tears of the Fallen by ShadowsWeaver1. It can be found here:
dokuga.com/spark/story/5397/1

Logged Logged
Caitlin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome time travel 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
No this isn't it Thank you for replying though. I have read this fic before and it is a very good one. The one I am trying to find is when she jumps down the wall she meets Sessou's mom and a baby Sesshou. She goes back into the well and she meets Sesshou as a child. She then goes BACk into the well and meets a teenage Sesshou. She smells like Sesshoumaru which is why they (he) all think she is his (?).

Logged Logged
Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome time travel 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 17
Belonging to Sesshomaru might be the one you're looking for. It's been on hiatus for a while though.

Logged Logged

Sailor_Saturn_415
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome time travel 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Caitlin wrote:
No this isn't it Thank you for replying though. I have read this fic before and it is a very good one. The one I am trying to find is when she jumps down the wall she meets Sessou's mom and a baby Sesshou. She goes back into the well and she meets Sesshou as a child. She then goes BACk into the well and meets a teenage Sesshou. She smells like Sesshoumaru which is why they (he) all think she is his (?). Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Logged Logged
Caitlin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome time travel 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you!!!

Logged Logged
Wood
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome time travel 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
This story sounded so intriguing I just had to read it right away, so I did. A few questions though, Did anyone find the whole thing mind boogling and two why the hell is it on Hiatus? Its sooo good. I tried to read tears of the fallen but I was so confused after a few chapter that I gave up, perhaps I should have persisted with it like I did in reading Belonging to Sesshoumaru and forged forward. Still WHY is it on Hiatus???

Logged Logged
Shae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome time travel 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Haven't read it myself but I can take a guess as to why it is on Hiatus:

a) The author has moved onto other fandoms.
b) There are only two Inuyasha fics that author has done (which is few when compared to the number of total fics the author has), thus they may be more devoted to other fandoms.
c) That author has a whole ton of fics, these have likely diverted said authors time from the fic you mentioned.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.