Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help please.
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help please. 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 21
So here's what I remember.

Kagome is in the South US. She is from a small town she is trying to build back up by buildingup it's tourism industry. She gets a call from Sango about helping Rin get away from an abusive boyfriend because she is pregnant and he hates hanyo. Kagome eventually agrees to give her a safe place to stay until her brother can come and pick her up. Sesshoumaru shows up and is shocked that Kagome doesnt give him as much as a passing glance. The morning after he arrives she needs at least three cups of coffee before she is can be normal. The thunder brothers show up after Sesshoumaru and Rin are gone and blow up her house. Then the story goes on about Sesshoumaru and Kagomes adventure across the country.

I remember so much about the story but I can't remember the name of it!

Any help is appreciated

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help please. 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
MLMonty removed the story because she has created a non-fanfiction series out of the story and is now publishing this as "Verian Universe" stories. You can find her on Amazon under Marcia Young, here: https://www.amazon.com/Marcia-Young/e/B009ADSVG8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

These books would be MA here on our site, NO YIMs!

Reading through her first two books, I can still picture our fave couple in the starring roles, though, so I heartily recommend them!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help please. 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 71
The story is called Underground Railroad by Mlmonty. Unfortunately the author removed the story.

Logged Logged
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help please. 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 21
That's it!!!! It figures its not up anymore Thanks for the help though!!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.