Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Please help looking for a story
melissa
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help looking for a story 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for an older story where kagome goes to the past because something happened to the well an it's putting out smoke. She meets young sesshoumaru in the woods running from some samurai. It has them on a mountain meeting a witch or someone like that also

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aviel
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please help looking for a story 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 49
This sounds a lot like:

The Once and Future Taiyoukai by RosieB

Summary: The well was supposed to be stable. It was supposed to send her to Inuyasha. And it failed. Now, Kagome's even farther into the past and she must depend on a young Sesshoumaru, who has no idea of what their shared future holds. But neither does Kagome.

Rated: T (by FFN.net standards, though it may fall under M or even MA here)

It's been years since I've read it, and I don't recall the story clearly. So, the bumped ratings are just in case.

EDIT: After rereading the story for the better part of last night and early this morning, I'm going to go ahead and confirm that the story should be rated: MA here... due to the graphic nature of some descriptions as well as some of the language used. So, it's off limits for YIMs/minors.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/04 17:17 By aviel.

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.