Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for fanfictions that are subject sensitive
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for fanfictions that are subject sensitive
Lara
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for fanfictions that are subject sensitive 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
So the fanfictions I'm looking for are a bit racing and of course most won't like them. But I'm looking for them and if you have any idea where I can read them again, I'd be thankful, though i think they were on adult-fanfiction. Please don't judge me.

1) So the first one was (i think) a one-shot about Kagome having really hard time with her period and Inuyasha being embarrassed by it. Sesshomaru shows up and basically calling Inuyasha out on it and then goes down on Kagome giving her some oral to get her cramps to stop hurting. And it works. And Inuyasha is completely flabbergasted.

2) There was with other fic that basically had Kagome and Sesshoumaru living together and Kagome worked from home and she wore diapers and called Sesshoumaru daddy. At one point Inu Tashio comes into the picture and basically moves in with them and starts having sex with Kagome but all the while she's still playing this like "little girl" character even though shes a grown woman and just acting.

Anyway thats it. If you know of them please let me know. Thank you

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/08/01 03:35 By inuinuinu.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fanfictions that are subject sensitive 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 19
I know I read the first one but I can't remember the title right now. I'll try and look around for it though.

As for the second one, I'm pretty sure that's Sesshomaru's Princess by Speedy Tomato (Rated MA!)

Logged Logged
Lara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fanfictions that are subject sensitive 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so very much!

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fanfictions that are subject sensitive 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 134
Wolf Moon
Sidhe
MA
www.sesskag.com/fanficread.php?fid=6636&cid=1
( this is when I downloaded it Created on 28/08/2008 9:11:00 PM)
now, did I mention it is MA?

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fanfictions that are subject sensitive 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 152
The first one is Wolf Moon by Sidhe

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4448/1 (RATED MA)

Logged Logged
Lara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fanfictions that are subject sensitive 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you everyone!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.