Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking Again....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking Again....
NessieJ
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking Again.... 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm sorry to be a bother but I need help looking for a story....

I can't remember much but what I do remember is this. It takes place in the feudal era and at the beginning Kagome finds out that Inuyasha and Sango are mates the hard way, and that Miroku and Shippou knew. When she found them, Inuyasha attacked Kagome as she fled back to camp. She left and to go home on her own and met Sesshomaru, she thought he was going to kill her but instead he wanted to make a deal. She could stay with him and he would help her collect the shards, as long as he got to defeat Naraku.

But that's not all he wanted - he wanted her as his mate, because it was said that if a Youkai mated with a miko, and the miko was powerful enough, any children the miko had could be full Youkai, Hanyou, or Human. The miko got to decide. I remember that there was a scene where Mygoa appeared and told Inuyasha that Sesshomaru was taking a mate and about the miko thing and that his mate to be was a miko of great power. Mygoa asked them where Kagome was and they told him that she was dead, thinking that she had died when they went to get her and couldn't get through the well. I remember that they confronted Sesshomaru after he had killed Naraku and found out that Kagome was his mate and alive.

I also remember that Kikyou was still alive, and because Inuyasha refused to go with her and betrayed her once again, and the actions that he had taken against Kagome, she willingly died. But as her soul was going back to Kagome, it passed through Sango. Kikyou then said that because of Inuyasha, she had made Sango barren with a curse.

After that it's a little fuzzy.... Help, please?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking Again.... 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 152
It sounds like Sweet Betrayal by Kanna37
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3951/1 (RATED MA)

Logged Logged
NessieJ
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking Again.... 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
That's it! Thank you soooooo much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.