Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru against Kagome raising a demon son
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sesshomaru against Kagome raising a demon son
Selestic
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru against Kagome raising a demon son 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello~

I'm having a hard time looking for a fic that I enjoyed reading in the past.

The story focuses on Kagome, a human (I think her occupation was a nurse), who is raising Shippo, a demon son. I believe she is the first human to do so, and this is why the public is outraged. Sesshomaru is a successful/prestigious/cold attorney/lawyer and he is against Kagome raising Shippo because he believes humans cannot provide for demons. Sesshomaru, on the other hand, is Rin's father and he eventually warms up to Kagome after their children have "play dates".

Thank you so much! And Happy Thanksgiving

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru against Kagome raising a demon son 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 152
I'm not really sure, but I think it might be A Light at The End by LikeABlueThread
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7374/1 (RATED MA)

Even if it's not The one you're looking for, it's a really good story and I recommend it.

Logged Logged
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru against Kagome raising a demon son 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 72
Could it be Dreamcatcher's The Play Date by Kagome357?

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7346/1

Sesshomaru Taisho is a self-absorbed attorney with an adorable daughter Rin. Kagome Higurashi is a nurse with an equally adorable demon son Shippo. The parents can't stand each other but the kids think they're a perfect match. Will "like" or even "civility" overcome? *Edited to clarify in the author's notes that this is a one shot. I forgot to do that in the storyline.

Rating: G - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance

Updated: 12-26-07 - Chapters: 1 - Reviews 8 - Words 5,878

Logged Logged
Selestic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru against Kagome raising a demon son 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
It's the Play Date by Kagome357! Thank you so much! I'm also definitely going to check out The Light at the End.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.