Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Beta/Idea Bouncer ... Please???
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for Beta/Idea Bouncer ... Please???
Ladyfifi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Beta/Idea Bouncer ... Please??? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello!

So I am fairly new to the world of Dokuga. I have one completed story posted (which I am seriously considering re-writting the last chapter of, because it really bugs me) and one I am working on right now called Vacation with the Boss. Primarily, I am looking for a Beta that I can just throw ideas back and forth with, (and of course, a second pair of eyes to check for spelling/grammar errors.) The reason for this being, that I feel I am letting myself slide on this story, and I would REALLY like to finish it and not disappoint my readers.

My criteria:
1. I would like someone who is good with humor. As this is supposed to be a humorus story, that is a must.

2. Someone who is good at brain-storming, but wont be offended when I take their ideas in some crazy direction. (Blame the insane muses)

3. Does not expect me to update every day or week. (I LOVE to write, but I have a crazy-busy life and if I can write a good chapter every 2-3 weeks, I am happy.)

Pro's for You?
1. Well, I suppose if you like my story then there is a pro... you get the behind-the-scenes, sneak-peak

but if that doesn't work...

2. My undying gratitude!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Vonne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Beta/Idea Bouncer ... Please??? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Maybe I'm having a stupid moment, but could you be more specific on 'good with humor'? xD

Logged Logged
Ladyfifi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Beta/Idea Bouncer ... Please??? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Lol, that works.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.