Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome, Keade, kikyo all demon sisters....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome, Keade, kikyo all demon sisters....
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome, Keade, kikyo all demon sisters.... 10 Years ago Karma: 216
hey folks, this started off as me looking into another fic that was found, and them me realizing, SWEARING that not only had i read that fic but it was MUCH longer somewhere, here of Dokuga even, but icant seem to find it now.

the Fic was "Elements" i think, by artemisgirl www.fanfiction.net/s/2599164/1/Elements

This WILL have plot spoilers for that fic if it is the same but here goes.

What i remember was that Kagome had this insanely awesome power over elements, only to find out that she's a Element inuyoukai, that Kami, or whoever had cursed the Element inuyoukai to look human for a time, b/c Silver inu's were over breeding them, and using them to make super inuyoukai.

Kagome's family is made up of them, including her mother, souta, Jiji is too, her grand parents are Midoriko/totsai who are an Elemental & a fire inu. Kagome thinks most of it is her miko powers until she turns into a demon, and eventually mates sesshoamru.., and there were possible plots leading to a YOUKAI keade/inuyasha plot line.

the thing is i REMEMBER this fic, i KNOW it was 20+ chapters and here on dokuga as well, the one that's up that's linked, that i can find is only 15 chapters, i like i said I KNOW it was longer, more detailed!

The part that i remember about the longer one and why i'm wondering, is Kagome's mega powers, i remember LOVING this fic b/c kagome's powers were insane! and well! you all know i like BAMF kagome.

The part that suck out was Kagome going down into a valley to let her powers go, b/c inuyasha made her so mad, but she ends up tapping into the earth and Sesshomaru "saves" her. I remembered the fic getting just past the mating of SK before i cant remember anything else, anyone can help me find this more complete version?

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Kagome, Keade, kikyo all demon sisters.... 10 Years ago Karma: 66
Oooooo, I know which story you're talking about. The title escapes me though. I'm in the process of looking for it.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Kagome, Keade, kikyo all demon sisters.... 10 Years ago Karma: 66
I HAVE FOUND IT!!!!!

Musing Miko by Squash

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/04/22 12:02 By wiccanmethuselah.

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Kagome, Keade, kikyo all demon sisters.... 10 Years ago Karma: 216
i LOVES you! *tackles*

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.