Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hello, please help. Thank you!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hello, please help. Thank you!
Literary Fan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hello, please help. Thank you! 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello,

I would like to ask help once again in regards to the name of a fic. I will describe what I remember:
Kagome is born into a family where her father doesn't love her. Since she was born looking differently, i.e. black hair blue eyes, he accuses her of being a changeling. Years later when Souta is born he looks similar to Kagome, giving her hope she will be treated better by herfather. Instead the harsh treatment continues and I think even Souta berates her.
Kagome builds herself a treehouse high up in the trees and knows her way around the woods. I can't recall how Sesshomaru ends up in the village but they want to hang him. Kagome saves him by marrying him and tother they run away. It turns out Sesshomaru is actually the leader of a small group of mercenaries.
Near the end of the story the group dies defending Sesshomaru, Kagome, and their child. Sesshomaru had gone away to fight against a threat but it had been a set up. The enemy (Naraku/Onigumo) was planning to kill his family while he was away. Since his group stayed with Kagome they were able to keep the enemy at bay until Sesshomaru arrived. I think where the group members died yellow flowers grew.
That's all I remember, I hope someone can help.

Thank you in advance!

-Literary Fan

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hello, please help. Thank you! 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 71
Your looking for An Elves' Child by Kittymui

www.fanfiction.net/s/1474802/1/An-Elves-Child

Kagome, an outcast, was alone until a certain silver haired mercenary rescued her. One day she found out he was going to be executed, how can she save him?

This is an old but good story

Logged Logged
Literary Fan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hello, please help. Thank you! 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you! (^_^)/ It is the story I was looking for. Have a great day.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.