Nice chapter, keep it coming.
Good chapters, keep it coming. Happy New Year!
This is really amazing. I love it and I like how the story is progressing. Can't wait to read more.
Since I am, sadly, not up on Japanese history, I would not have noticed. I am really enjoying the care you are putting into this story.
I really love how carefully this is written. I like that it is placed on Kyoto ( hope I get there someday) and I really love the history lessons that you have added. Thank you so much.
Both chapters are great, keep it coming Happy Belated Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas
I love historical fiction, and I'm really liking the story. Can't wait to see what's next.
Nice chapters, keep it coming.
Hmm... what a proposal, Sesshomaru. Somehow, this amused me. Sorry, Kagome... but it's just I trust you to be someone who'll change his heart, so yes I guarantee there will be love in this union. :)
Ahahahaha. Well, Kaede has seen a lot in life, ne? She should have noticed it right away, that old woman :))))
I have the feeling that somehow the Captain is not fooled.
|You can't trick the older people XD
(Chapter 19) - Sat 25 Oct 2014
... Or not so complicated ;)
(Chapter 17) - Sat 25 Oct 2014
Interesting. This brings up a chain questions for me:
• Did Kagome actually kill the Lt. because of the attack on her brother and rape of the village?
• If not, did that attack actually happen and why did she really kill the Lt.?
• If so, was she there when the attack took place? And was she also, therefore, one of the women who was raped?
• If so, is she actually pregnant as a result? and would she commit jigai if she were? (or would she have been expected to if she had been raped?)
• If so, then this situation is going to get much more complicated for them very quickly...
That is my train of thought right now. I hope some of them will be answered later in the story :)
(Chapter 8) - Sat 25 Oct 2014
Well, I'm very glad I decided to re-read this part then. Before I read the AN, I was scratching my head wondering, "Weren't they on their way to Aizu?" ????
Great story, keep it coming.
*gives Kagome a virtual and fictional hug*
Poor Kagome. War is not a simple thing like a tug-of-war, you know. It's much, much worse than that.
I know he's going to say that.
Page 4 of 5