Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fate Entwined
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fate Entwined
Konekotsukino
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fate Entwined 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I thought I would make a thread here for those who might be interested. My updates might be a little slow and I can't guarantee and solid update schedule or day that I would update but I will update when I can.

Fate Entwined

Chapter: 2 (chapter 2 was just posted)
Rating: M for Mature. For language and possible future blood/gore scene or lemons. If things change and I need to raise the rating depending on how decriptive I am, I will do so.

Summary: What if the fates had more in store for Kagome than just the collection of the jewel shards and defeating Naraku? Just when you think it's over, it really isn't. After Kagome makes her wish she is hurled even further into the past and changed. Is this change for better or for worse? Who will she meet in this new time and what will happen? You my bewildered reader's will just have to read and find out.

Teaser from Chapter 1:
“I have a tail!” she exclaimed as she then pulled it to make sure it was real. Yelping in pain she smoothed the fur of her now affirmed tail out. Her brow furrowed as she went deep in thought for a moment. “I'm a demon?” It came out as a small whisper. How could this be possible? She was a human priestess not a demon, yet here she sat a full blooded demon.

Fate Entwined - Chapter 1

I hope you all like it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Konekotsukino
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fate Entwined 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Chapter 3 is up! I'm a bad, bad girl, though I won't say why. If you want to know you'll just have to read.

Happy Valentines Day!

Logged Logged
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Fate Entwined 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -666
No bumping!

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.