Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sheriff Sesshoumaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sheriff Sesshoumaru
see03
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sheriff Sesshoumaru 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
For the first time I find myself undertaking the task of beta-ing a story for someone. MissSelah is an amazing writer, and her ideas are spectacularly new and inventive.

In her current story, Creature Comforts, Sesshoumaru is the sheriff of a small town in rural Japan. Little does he or the town know, but the old house at the top of the hill is built atop a seal that is preventing a horrible demon from wreaking havoc on the world, and the women who have lived there stand as the guardians to the barrier. When Kagome's grandmother, the current guardian, dies, she returns to the house to take up the mantle, though it is the last thing she wants to do. When she is there, she learns to finally accept herself, through loving another.

This story is a MUST READ for anyone! It has a low rating at the moment, but it will eventually be rated MA for sexual content, so no YIMs!

It's got sexy sheriffs, magic, and a wonderful plot, so please take a look at it, and maybe even leave a review! I told MissSelah to start posting here because of all the wonderful reviews that I've personally had, so don't let me down!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7012/1 (<-- ps, how do I turn that into a link? Using a href doesn't seem to work for me)
AU. Kagome's stuck with a job that she never even really wanted, and her day has just gone from bad to worse. Her grandmother has died, leaving her in charge of the family business; not to mention the fact that someone in Otofuke wants Kagome out, and the quiet, strong Chuzaisho that she used to play with as a girl isn't playing games with her any more. But Chuzaisho Sesshoumaru Taisho is one distraction Kagome hopes she can handle...
Rating: T ?-? Universe: Alternate ?-? Status: Incomplete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 24 Feb 2012 ?-? Updated: 26 Feb 2012
Genre: Action, Dark, Drama, Friendship, Romance ?-? Chapters: 3 ?-? Reviews: 4 ?-? Words: 9,617 ?-? Reads: 402

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/26 20:46 By see03. Reason: adding link

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.