Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga Minions Unite!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 7
TOPIC: Dokuga Minions Unite!
#93477
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
Posts: 245
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!
And to prove I'm a woman of my word:

I love you forever!
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#102163
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
Posts: 707
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
OoooOOOooHHHH~ Would love a banner...if still available?

-Your username: Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
-Your special nickname/title/description: Sesshomaru's Author
-The year you joined Dokuga: 2014 (though I've been on this site without an account wayy before)
-Which banner you would like: #2
 
Logged Logged
 

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#102217
Aviel
Shrine Girl
Posts: 624
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 38
Himura Asami wrote:

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!
And to prove I'm a woman of my word:

I love you forever!

Oh, dear... You made me blush! Thanks for being an awesome Minion!



Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer wrote:
OoooOOOooHHHH~ Would love a banner...if still available?

-Your username: Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
-Your special nickname/title/description: Sesshomaru's Author
-The year you joined Dokuga: 2014 (though I've been on this site without an account wayy before)
-Which banner you would like: #2

Approved! Banners are still available, of course! I may not be as active on Dokuga as I used to be, but I still manage to lurk around on good days!
 
Logged Logged
 

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#102219
Aviel
Shrine Girl
Posts: 624
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 38
Banner Pickup!

 
Logged Logged
 

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#102220
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
Posts: 707
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
*mouth hangs wide open*
Thank you! First Dokuga banner! Ahhh sound like such a newbieee! Now I shall enjoy staring at this beautiful banner. Thanks again!
*faints from overdose on joy*
 
Logged Logged
 

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#102223
Aviel
Shrine Girl
Posts: 624
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 38
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer wrote:
*mouth hangs wide open*
Thank you! First Dokuga banner! Ahhh sound like such a newbieee! Now I shall enjoy staring at this beautiful banner. Thanks again!
*faints from overdose on joy*

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! And from one Minion to another, thanks for being here! Dokuga's always happy to add more to the ranks a.k.a. Sesshoumaru's army (sorry, Kagome)!
 
Logged Logged
 

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#103828
Rai
Whelp
Posts: 188
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Oooooohhh I would love to be a minion too! (If it's okay?)

Username: Rai
Special Nickname: His Mistress (It's my fanfic's title from FF)
Year: 2009
Banner: #1 if possible, I don't have a sona, so you can take my profile photo instead.

Thank you!
 
Logged Logged
 

I claimed Sesshou-mama's Meidou-Seki in the Dokuga claiming game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#103898
Aviel
Shrine Girl
Posts: 624
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 38
Rai wrote:
Oooooohhh I would love to be a minion too! (If it's okay?)

Username: Rai
Special Nickname: His Mistress (It's my fanfic's title from FF)
Year: 2009
Banner: #1 if possible, I don't have a sona, so you can take my profile photo instead.

Thank you!

Approved! Yes, of course you can be a Minion! I'll have your banner up ASAP and let you know when it's posted! (I love your profile pic btw. Blood+ was one of my favorites once upon a time. )
 
Logged Logged
 

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#103900
Aviel
Shrine Girl
Posts: 624
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 38
Banner Pickup!

 
Logged Logged
 

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#103917
Rai
Whelp
Posts: 188
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Aviel wrote:
Banner Pickup!



Thank you Aviel!!! Ooooohh, looks great!

Glad you liked my profile pic, Blood+ is one of my favorites too.
 
Logged Logged
 

I claimed Sesshou-mama's Meidou-Seki in the Dokuga claiming game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#103927
Aviel
Shrine Girl
Posts: 624
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 38
Rai wrote:
Thank you Aviel!!! Ooooohh, looks great!

Glad you liked my profile pic, Blood+ is one of my favorites too.

You're very welcome, dear! Thanks for becoming another proud Minion!
 
Logged Logged
 

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#104230
Inugirl294
Pup
Posts: 24
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Inugirl294
Writing Pup
2010
Banner one. pretty please
I dont have a 'sona
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#105499
Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
Posts: 145
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years ago Karma: 45
-Your username: Siera Goddess of the Sea
-Your special nickname/title/description: Dark Moon Dynasty Princess/Dynasty Princess (because of my OC character)
-The year you joined Dokuga: 2014
-Which banner you would like: First one
 
Logged Logged
 
Last Edit: 2015/01/28 11:31 By Siera Goddess of the Sea.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#105770
Aviel
Shrine Girl
Posts: 624
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years ago Karma: 38
Inugirl294 wrote:
Inugirl294
Writing Pup
2010
Banner one. pretty please
I dont have a 'sona

Approved! I'm sorry this response is late, but I'd be happy to make you a banner! Also, because you don't have a 'sona of your own, I can only make you Banner #2, unfortunately.


Siera Star wrote:
-Your username: Siera Goddess of the Sea
-Your special nickname/title/description: Dark Moon Dynasty Princess/Dynasty Princess (because of my OC character)
-The year you joined Dokuga: 2014
-Which banner you would like: First one

Approved! Thanks for your request, dear! I should have your banner up soon!
 
Logged Logged
 

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#105771
Aviel
Shrine Girl
Posts: 624
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Years ago Karma: 38
Banner Pickup!


 
Logged Logged
 

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#107838
Misaki
Pup
Posts: 98
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 1 Year, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
OOH, can I become a dokuga minion too if you are still doing this!
Username: Misaki
Special Name/title/description: Volleyball Vixen
Year joined: 2014
Which banner would you like: #1 I don't have a persona so can you just use my profile image?

Thank you so much!
 
Logged Logged
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#107842
MidNigh
Shrine Girl
Posts: 671
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 1 Year, 8 Months ago Karma: 17
-Your username: MidNigh
-Your special nickname/title/description: Ms.Nigh
-The year you joined Dokuga:2009
-Which banner you would like: Banner 2
-Image : *Internet image not my personal art.
 
Logged Logged
 

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#107852
Miko Sayuri
Pup
Posts: 34
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 1 Year, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Pretty, please can I have a banner!! I want to be a dokuga minion too!!! Please, I would like one very much!!

Username: Miko Sayuri
Special Title: Sesshomaru's Miko
The year I joined: 2013
Banner 1
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#113069
Clio
Pup
Posts: 73
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 9
I know it's been awhile since this thread was active...but I would love to ask for one of these banners myself.

Username: Clio
Special Title: The Muse
The year I joined: 2012
Banner 2

<3
 
Logged Logged
 
Clio...to thee, O Muse, has been vouchsafed the power to know to the hearts of the gods and the ways by which things come to be. ~Valerius Flaccus
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#113101
*Rukiafighter*
Pup
Posts: 4
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 1
This is a awesome thing
-so hats off to you!

username:Rukiafighter
two words:Wonder Reader
year joined:2013
banner:1 (or 2 depending on difficulty of the profile image)

Thank you so much!


opps didn't see how old this post was never mind.........
 
Logged Logged
 
Last Edit: 2016/12/20 02:00 By Kxs27. Reason: didn't realize the date of the post was published
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#113157
Aviel
Shrine Girl
Posts: 624
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Months ago Karma: 38
Misaki wrote:
OOH, can I become a dokuga minion too if you are still doing this!
Username: Misaki
Special Name/title/description: Volleyball Vixen
Year joined: 2014
Which banner would you like: #1 I don't have a persona so can you just use my profile image?

Thank you so much!

Approved! Sorry for the late response, dear! It took me a bit to drag out my old computer and pull up the templates for these... haha. I'll have your banner posted ASAP!


MidNigh wrote:
-Your username: MidNigh
-Your special nickname/title/description: Ms.Nigh
-The year you joined Dokuga:2009
-Which banner you would like: Banner 2
-Image : *Internet image not my personal art.

Approved! Thanks for your request! Just for clarification: Banner #2 doesn't include an image. Would you like Banner #1 with the internet pic instead?


Miko Sayuri wrote:
Pretty, please can I have a banner!! I want to be a dokuga minion too!!! Please, I would like one very much!!

Username: Miko Sayuri
Special Title: Sesshomaru's Miko
The year I joined: 2013
Banner 1

Approved! Of course you may have one, dear! I'm sorry for the long wait. Did you want me to use your profile pic for Banner #1?


Clio wrote:
I know it's been awhile since this thread was active...but I would love to ask for one of these banners myself.

Username: Clio
Special Title: The Muse
The year I joined: 2012
Banner 2

<3

Approved! Thanks for your request! I was quite surprised to find one in my inbox since it's been some time... but I'm happy nonetheless! Your banner will be up soon!


Rukiafighter wrote:
This is a awesome thing
-so hats off to you!

username:Rukiafighter
two words:Wonder Reader
year joined:2013
banner:1 (or 2 depending on difficulty of the profile image)

Thank you so much!

opps didn't see how old this post was never mind.........

Approved! Oh dear... Don't be sorry for the request! If anything, I'm sorry for being away for so long! Your banner should be up in no time! Well, as long as I can remember how photobucket works!
 
Logged Logged
 

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#113158
Aviel
Shrine Girl
Posts: 624
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Minions Unite! 2 Months ago Karma: 38
Banner Pickup!



 
Logged Logged
 

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!

  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.