Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 15
TOPIC: Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
“Yah darn right you are!” Kagome swatted him again. “Next time you jump to conclusions maybe you should check in with me first. Honestly!” She turned to Gurinman and gave an apologetic bow. “Please don’t mind him. He can be a bit…impulsive sometimes.”

“It’s quite alright,” Gurinman waved her off. “It’s so rare for youth these days to speak from the heart.”

“Funny, I thought I was speaking from my mouth. But, eh, shows how much I know about biology, right?”

Kagome went for Sho again but this time he dodged. “For the last time quit it! We’re not going on a date.”

“Then what’re you both dressed up for? Looking so nice...”

“We’re just going out for lunch,” she insisted. “Mr. Gurinman just has a few things he’d like to discuss.”

“Then I’m coming, too.”

“It’s a private discussion.”

“Oh good,” Sho crossed his arms. “Then it can stay just between the three of us.”

“I said no!”

Gurinman looked back and forth between the two them as they continued staring each other down. “It’s strictly a business outing,” he chipped in. “You have my word. So, no need for worry.”

“Yeah, right. I saw that gleam in those giant eyes of yours. And what’s with that cheap cologne?” Sho wrinkled his nose.

“Cheap?! I’ll you know I paid more than $600 for the bottle!”

“Well someone needs to go get their money back because you smell straight up like swamp weed OwOwOw!”

chapter 5
When it Rains
sorry, I really love this story, Sho is just hilarious

EDIT: This story is rated MA, no YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/11 18:07 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
Whoops, sorry Wiccan, I forgot the rating mostly because of the language

last one!
Another moment of silence, then, “Crap.”

His father hummed and changed the conversation. “We will be waiting for you at dinner. Do not disappoint your little brother. You know how he loves to spray you with his spinach.”

chapter 2
Finally Forevermore rated M I think

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
supermangageek23 wrote:
Whoops, sorry Wiccan, I forgot the rating mostly because of the language

S'okay... we just need to have M or MA ratings noted whenever you mention story titles. You just know that folks are going to click on stuff or look up stuff, especially when you've highlighted great lines (or linens, as it says)!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

mythicamagic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 21
Both Utter Doom and Impending Doom by Tally Mark have some of my favorite lines:

"No! Be dishonorable!" she protested. "Be as dishonorable as you like!" His eyes glowed. "Are you certain that is a wise request?" he said with a dark, dark smile.

The last part towards the end always got to me, I don't know what it is but maybe its that Sesshoumaru's confession isn't your typical, 'I love you' its honest and direct, and it pulls at my heart strings for some reason XD

"And it is a punishment," he continued, "to want something that cannot want back." His fangs briefly bared in a tight smile that was more painful than anything else. "Pure and pretty miko's do not lust after dark and terrible demons. And make no mistake, miko, I am dark, and I am terrible."
His hand came up, claws ghosting an inch over her cheek, then clenched and drew back.

And of course Frivolous Sentimentalities and Drowning Sorrows are amazing for memorable lines.

Plus there's anything by Forthright like Imperceptible: Despite the unsettling enormity of the transformation that was occurring around him, Sesshoumaru's only concern was for the miko. In such close quarters, he could not avoid her. 'The little idiot will impale herself on my armor.' The taiyoukai reacted without thinking, shifting his body and raising his arm to catch the heedless female before she did herself harm. For less than a moment, their eyes met, and then Kagome disappeared, fading with the light and leaving him alone in the sudden stillness.

Slowly, Sesshoumaru lowered his outstretched hand and tried to calm his erratic heartbeat. She did it again, he thought with chagrin. Why did this seemingly ordinary human female have to keep surprising him with her extraordinary behavior? She'd seen him, he realized belatedly. The miko had seen and understood that he was prepared to break her fall, and he had read her reaction before the time slip had whisked her away. She... smiled.

Logged Logged
Bora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Can't forget these beautiful linen:

The stitches are impeccable!

Logged Logged
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 55
Haha, I think that every time.

Logged Logged

Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
I was debating posting something about not paying attention to the linens in stories.

Logged Logged
4everinbluejeans
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
“I will never let you go. The world you came from makes no difference to me, Kagome – the moment you stepped into my world and crossed my path your link to your own was sundered forever. From now until this realm fades into the ether you are mine. Mine.”

Nefarious, Kanna37

I think I squealed and died after that line.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Nefarious is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/07/14 11:52 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating

There was a reason I collided into you. - Susie Suh
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.