Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 10
TOPIC: The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12
Sidhe: Progressions, Through the Mirror, The Complete Idiots' Guide to Dog Demons

KogasAngel: My Brother's Keeper, Gift from the Past

CiraArana: The Diary

Rhianonofthemoon: Cereal Box Romance, Primal

ElegantPaws: This Sesshoumaru Needs Not A Mate (I don't think it was finished.), The Art of Tea, Sesshoumaru's Mate - A Valentines Story

Sunset Miko: The Syndrome, She Whom the Prophecy Foretold, This Sesshoumaru Doesn't Do Christmas

Elle6778: A Latent Destiny

33andobsessed: Honor's Price

Briana: Her Protector

Demonlordlover: The Creed of the Other Breed

Hasu86: Summer Maid

JosieKnox: The Quadrangle, Escape From Fate

Keva: Copping a Feel

MLMonty: To Fall Into a Rut (just nagging, dear)

Nefret: Divergence, Somniloquy

Sesshou_Lover: Speaking Without Words

Blueribbon98: A Breeders World

Sessandkagfan: Taisho Promise

PlasticPerfect: Omiai

One_Winged: Petals of Fate

Mamasama: She Used To Miss Him But Her Aim Improved

Marufan: Kyoto Doll

That's all I can stands, I can't stands no more! I just want to know how these stories end. And all the other stories I didn't add to this list because I need to go to sleep.

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Phantomlogic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
Through the Mirror (although, Sidhe is back and updating this!!!)
Progression (hopefully this one is updated next)

Any others that I am dying for have already been listed **sighs** At least I am not the only one crying at her computer because there "ain't no more"

Logged Logged
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14
Rowdys Girl wrote:

Elle6778: A Latent Destiny

I'm pretty sure she won't be continuing this one. I think she said on her ff.net profile that she isn't into that fandom anymore. Saaaaaaaaaaaad.

Logged Logged
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 15
beckyducky wrote:
*too lazy to get the link* but Violation of Honor by Rinseternalsoul was KILLER!!! damn it she left off at a such a pivot point too!!

Belonging to Sesshoumaru
Wisteria
Falls on Me
Kiss for the Prince
The Breaking Point (Striking Falcon)
Because of a Man
Cherry Bomb
Of Gods and Demons
Cinematic Bliss
...and the list goes onnnnn!!

Well, you'll be happy to know that the next chapter of Of Gods and Demons is on its way...it'll probably be up tomorrow or the next day. It hasn't been abandoned, promise

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
PitaBread
Whelp
graphgraph
I'm a little confused.

I've read "Violation of Honor" (on MediaMiner) and it's been finished... for a long time. Perhaps she just didn't finish it here?

Also: I saw it way back, but I would LOVE to see "Cereal Box Romance" by RhiannonoftheMoon finished. That was such a clever little plot bunny! I'd never seen something like that, and then she never finished; as far as I know, it's been about 3 years since the last chapter.

Also: it's not on here because it's InuKag (but revolves around Sesshoumaru), but if anyone knows of it: VegaSailor's "Project InuYoukai 14" was great. She hasn't uploaded that in years. I don't know if she has another penname, but VegaSailor is her name on deviantART.

Logged Logged

Lemons and Reviews are love...
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
I'm a very bad Ladysafire :hangs head in shame:.

Ok, this weekend I have some time to myself. I will really try to update. If I don't feel free to throw things at my head till I do so.

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32
PitaBread wrote:
I'm a little confused.

I've read "Violation of Honor" (on MediaMiner) and it's been finished... for a long time. Perhaps she just didn't finish it here?

Also: I saw it way back, but I would LOVE to see "Cereal Box Romance" by RhiannonoftheMoon finished. That was such a clever little plot bunny! I'd never seen something like that, and then she never finished; as far as I know, it's been about 3 years since the last chapter.

The last time I spoke with Rinseternalsoul, she told me that there was indeed an epilogue to be posted to Violation of Honor. It even mentioned it in the author's note at the end of Chapter 39. But she also informed me that she had no idea how long it would take for her to do it. I have tried to reach her a couple of times in the past year, but she is rarely on her computer anymore due to some major, real life issues. It is a distinct possibility that it will never be added at all. That being said, she did leave it in a good place, though most people were looking forward to the Epilogue.

Cereal Box Romance was added to in the middle of 2008, 2 chapters past what was posted here. I really DO wish she would come back and finish it... and Primal too... that was a really good one.

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 29
There are several that I'd like to see finished, that it's clear will more than likely never be.

One author which I am just madly in love with, is MistressSianna. She has several pieces that are still in progress, that I'm just hooked on! Ya'all should check them out if you haven't already - "Remnants of the Spider" and "Absolution's Pursuit" are the two I'm currently reading of hers, but she has several more, and all of them are out of this world, good!

Truling good, and inspiring fanfiction is hard to come by. Most have a wonderful plot but little tallent in expressing. I find that to be MY problem personally, and why I rarely if ever post a story.

Plus, if i know a story is unlikely to be finished, I don't read, even if its supposed to be really good. I can't stand not knowing that ending! It's like dangling candy in front of you and snatching it away. So sad. *pout*

Logged Logged
PitaBread
Whelp
graphgraph
Mmm, yeah, I guess that's why I forgot that it was supposed to have an epilogue - she left it in a good place.

Boy am I glad none of mine wound up on this list.

Logged Logged

Lemons and Reviews are love...
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
Peace Treaty by piratequeen0405. The story is on hold for now *sigh* , but I hope that it one day will be finished.

Logged Logged
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
I want to know what happens with 25 days with Mr. Arrogant. I know that I'm not one who should be talking, but its well known that I don't do well with time management, I have school, full time job, and kids who I can't seem to bribe into being quite and not trying to kill each other. I just want to know what happens next.

Logged Logged
Vicky
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
A Heart's Strangled Cry...she hasn't updated in sooooo long
If You Love Something by Mrs_sesshoumaru
Peace Treaty (it's on hold?!?...I've been waiting and waiting for an update. I hope she's finish it one of these days. The last chapter was a cliffhanger).
The Archangel (it's been so long since it was last updated, I doubt it will ever be finished)
Belonging to Sesshoumaru
Cycles of Destiny

Logged Logged
Shae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
When Two Paths Entwine by Barbara_Marie

I was really interested in how the story was going and it was so nicely written... But it hasn't updated since 2006, and it was left at such a cliffhanger!

Logged Logged
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
Shae wrote:

I was really interested in how the story was going and it was so nicely written... But it hasn't updated since 2006, and it was left at such a cliffhanger!

Me too... that's one story I really really miss and was looking forward to how it would have ended. But she never came back.

Logged Logged
redoxide
Pup
graphgraph
Shae wrote:

I'm such a sucker for punishment. I had to check out this story and its pulled me right in. I can't believe the author left it where she left it! If only there was just one more chapter! Just one!

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
Dang. I shouldn't have read it. Now I'm in suspense like the rest of you. Some of the chapters were "co-authored". I wonder if any of the co-authors have contact with Barbara_Marie????????

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32
I have tried to contact Barbara-Marie about a dozen times over the last couple of years, but I have never heard anything back from her.... So, yeah - not counting on that one ever getting finished... it was such a good one too.

Logged Logged
redoxide
Pup
graphgraph
This is a horribly morbid thought but I hope nothing bad has happened to all these authors who haven't updated in years or been heard from. I mean, how would we know? I hope that they are all well.

Logged Logged
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: -666
redoxide wrote:
This is a horribly morbid thought but I hope nothing bad has happened to all these authors who haven't updated in years or been heard from. I mean, how would we know? I hope that they are all well.

I have thought about this before. I know with my family and friends that if something happened to me, I doubt they would come online and post what happened on any of the sites I frequent. In this I'm certain that I'm not alone, so I hope like you that nothing bad has happened to any of these writers.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 26
Michelle wrote:
There are several that I'd like to see finished, that it's clear will more than likely never be.

One author which I am just madly in love with, is MistressSianna. She has several pieces that are still in progress, that I'm just hooked on! Ya'all should check them out if you haven't already - "Remnants of the Spider" and "Absolution's Pursuit" are the two I'm currently reading of hers, but she has several more, and all of them are out of this world, good!

Truling good, and inspiring fanfiction is hard to come by. Most have a wonderful plot but little tallent in expressing. I find that to be MY problem personally, and why I rarely if ever post a story.

Plus, if i know a story is unlikely to be finished, I don't read, even if its supposed to be really good. I can't stand not knowing that ending! It's like dangling candy in front of you and snatching it away. So sad. *pout*

... Ummm... I... Hmm...

Okay, first of all, my visit to this thread was completely random and second, I, by no means expected to see MY name on it!! *nervous smile* Yes, I have been a bit uninspired as of late, but I have NOT abandoned my stories! I just updated Absolution's Pursuit yesterday and I am about half-way done with the next chapter of Remnants. I am pretty positive that these will be my last two stories, but please know that I really do intend to finish them!

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Cerise
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
TruGemini wrote:
Let's not forget Merry Christmas Mr. Taisho by Elegant Paws...pretty much everything by Elegant Paws. There was also She Who The Prophecy foretold by Sunset Miko. Those authors and their stories are some of my favorites!Yes, Merry Christmas Mr. Taisho by Elegant Paws! Actually, seeing the names of all these old fics is making me really nostalgic...

But there is hope yet...! Not sure if anyone's read Kyoto Summer by inuyasha_n_kagome_rox142, but it's the most humorous portrayal ever and the author's actually returned after five years. www.fanfiction.net/s/2226001/1/Kyoto_Summer So hopefully some of these stories will come to life again someday.

Logged Logged
Aki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I love Kyoto Summer! Although the audacity Sesshoumaru's grandafather possessed to even think about striking his grandson grated on my nerves.
I still love it! I wonder if Kagome would ever have the chance to win a bet.

Logged Logged
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
Rowdys Girl wrote:
[quote]Sidhe: Progressions, Through the Mirror, The Complete Idiots' Guide to Dog Demons

KogasAngel: My Brother's Keeper, Gift from the Past

*Gulp* Ok, I know that I'm a slacker. I'll get to it, I promise. Really!! I even finished up my team project that I had so that I could write. This is a monumentous occasion for me. And, because of this occasion, I fell asleep. I'll buckle down and begin brother tomorrow.

Logged Logged
Crisalide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
Mistaken Miko by KorruptdWun

dokuga.com/spark/story/2766/1

There are only 2 chapters, but they are both so exciting and heart wrenching!~ I WANT TO SEE IT COMPLETED SO BAD.

Logged Logged

Mariposa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Best of Unfinished Fanfiction 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Sunset Miko: She Whom the Prophecy Foretold

Texanlady: Choices and Consequences

PitaBread: Thats The Way Love Goes

those are the three I am looking forward to finishing soon.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.