Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Borrowed Muse
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 10
TOPIC: Borrowed Muse
Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Borrowed Muse 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
I've been tossing this one around for a while, but since I've yet to finish my last fic I don't see myself doing this idea anytime soon or at all.

Rating: M -- Fluff, lemon should the author want.

Universe: Cannon

Kagome's Age: 20(ish)

Kagome's grandfather finds an odd amulet while cleaning out the storage shed, and brings it to the family's attention while Kagome is visiting. Her mother promptly responds by saying that the necklace belonged to Kagome. Having no memory of owning anything that looked that valuable she denies it to be hers and asks where she'd have gotten it if it did belong to her. Her mother informs her that she doesn't really know where it came from, but when Kagome was little she showed up with it one day claiming her imaginary friend had given it to her (of course only imaginary in the eyes of her family). Her mother goes on to tell the story of how her daughter would disappear inside the old shed during the day, and she suspected some nights, only to come out with stories of her friend and their time together. The trips stopped suddenly when Kagome was found unconscious inside the shed. The nasty bump on her head they suspected was the reason the girl never mentioned her friend again.

The story leads Kagome into the shed to find out what had been so interesting to her as a child. The amulet around her neck.

Notes (Suggestions are merely that, Suggestions):

- The well is not the only time portal on the shrine grounds. Another can be found under the floor boards of the old shed. I've imagined it to be a glyph of some kind, but it can be another well-like thing if you want.

- Yes, Sesshoumaru is the "Imaginary" friend. Remember that Kagome is very young when she knows him as this and his age should match. They "grow up" together. Their time together should have lasted several years before some incident leaves kagome injured and back in her time without her memories of him.

- The amulet was given to her by Sesshoumaru as a gift. (Suggestion: As common with many children they fantasize about growing up together. Sesshoumaru took it a little more seriously than Kagome did, and the amulet was his way of claiming her)

- (Suggestion:My way of explaining why Sess does not recognize her name, scent or anything for that matter when he sees her as an adult is explained by the fact that not only have several centuries past since he saw her last but he wasn't exactly paying much attention to the annoying girl helping his brother out. You aren't paying attention to how someone smells when you're trying to kill them. The amulet would be the only thing that would tip him off.) Explain it how you want.

From here you can do what you want with the plot as I only really have the base of it. My thoughts have wondered this way and you can take from it if you like:

- When Kagome searches the shed she manages to activate the time portal and it throws her back in time to a time period where Sess is a young adult (same general age as Kagome). He would recognize the amulet (eventually). You may start the romance here, or merely use it as a way to have Kagome understand just who her "imaginary friend" was.

- I've played with the idea of having the majority of the romance happen with the past Sess, and then having some large incident close the time portal leaving Kagome to deal with the Feudal Sess. Be this having them already mated, or merely having a strong bond before she has to face the cold hearted Sesshoumaru we all know.

The rest is up to you. Create a climax and an ending to your choosing. I'm not a fan for epic villains other than Naraku as I prefer the villain to simply be their own emotions and stubbornness but this will be your story! Take it as you will.

If you have any questions or wish to bounce ideas off me send me a PM.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Borrowed Muse 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
newest plotbunny:

AU, mostly modern set:

Kags is actually called out in her time, to help her jiji with a "excercizum[sp?] of some kind" She's of coarse skeptical about it all but still she goes, b/c her family could use the money, the past and all her ventures aren't inexpensive.

So she gets to this place, thats out in the country and her miko powers, which are more trained at this point in her life, she's about 17, are feeling a low level demon. its not malice she senses but it is disgust, and other unfavorable feelings.

Getting there, she finds out that its a 500 year older Jaken, who is nearly blind, and almost febal. She of coarse rescues him, hiding him in her backpack until they get to the car, and he doesnt make it easy at all.

getting back to the shrine she sets him up in a hut, hidden on their property, in their woods. Finally she gets him talking, and she has to know what happened, how he got there, and where is Sesshomaru, for surely the demon lord shouldnt be far from his retainer.

Jaken finally understanding that this really is the miko, and not some spector to torture him tells her of the final battle, the one that has yet to come in the past. He tells her that they won, but when she touched the fully complete jewel she vanished.

Not long after that, Sesshomaru fell to his injuries. Dieing on the field itself, the western lands without an heir fell into chaos, and all that he had known was lost. Kagome is crying at this point, b/c she knows she cannot change the fact that the lands fells, and the life Jaken has led, to change them might mean to change the future, and her as well.

So she makes up her mind after getting enough information from the former retainer she desides she will save Sesshomaru the only way she knows how, bringing him back to her time, before he can fall to his battle wounds.

So she goes back to the past, and finds Sess and his group, they join the tachi, and go off to fight naraku, Kags and Sess grow close, and when the battle comes, he gets really wounded, Kagome and him kill naraku, and when its over, she asks, Miroku to bring the jewel to her, while she tends Sess, stopping the horrible bloodlose.

As soon as she touches the jewel it purifies, and it starts to take her, she grabs on to Sess right then, and it takes him too. she did as promised and got him to the future, and is saving his life.

Souta, helps her get him out of the well, and they get him up to her bedroom, where she tends him. he finally makes it out, and she's exstadic, but he's pissed, everything is wrong and while he might love her now, he's just pissed.

He gets better and stalks off, finding Jaken, and then going to search out all his holdings in this world. He leaves, and Kags is really upset, she didnt want him to die, and now he's made he's in the future.

Sess doesn't understand this time, or place, everything he'd once known is no more, and there is hardly any magic or demons left in this world, he doesn't understand how this could happen, so after abotu a week, he returns back to Jaken.

He tells him to explain what's going on, Jaken tells him of the first time, the battle happened that he'd died, and none could save him, he explains about the fall of his great empire, as well as the fall of demons, and how there is hardly a demon left in this land.

He explains Kagome, and everything he himself has come to know about the girl, and that she had brought him back b/c she couldn't let him stay there, to do so would change history, change herself, as well as everything else, there was no Sesshomaru past that day, so she had to take him.

He's not pleased but it is an except able story, still he can't help but be angry, and it takes him a few days to finally go she her again. When he does its been a bout 10 days since he has, she looks tired, weak, sick even, like she hasn't slept.

They talk and make up, and she gets food, and together they sleep.

waking up, she starts to explain everything to him, whats going around, and that she's sorry all of this happened, he tells her its not her fault, that she was correct, but still its painful. she understands and slowly they start a relationship, a courtship, and eventually a mating.

he has to go to school but only after she teaches him everything he should know up til this point, he eventually decides to open up a dojo rather then attempting college, he's brilliant, but at the same time, he can't stand being around that many humans, and still he only like kags and her family for the most part. either way they all end up happy, etc... you can take it from here.

and its a happy ending from there on out... ^_^

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Borrowed Muse 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
1:16 AM [r0o] its really and ideabunny
1:16 AM [r0o] what if Naraku gassed the tachi with something meant to mess with their inhibitions, meaning if they are strong they become weak
1:17 AM [r0o] and if they were weak they become strong, or possibly the strong become stronger, and the weak become weaker
1:17 AM [r0o] i was thinking that it would make inu reserved, while Kags becomes cocky, only with her being cocky, things are actually starting to get somewhere with the shard hunt
1:18 AM [r0o] but that wasn't naraku's plan, and kags running on pure instinct is more deadly then anyone could have thought, at least to a demon
1:18 AM [r0o] It'll run fasted through Kirara and Shippo, inu next
1:18 AM [r0o] then the human's last because of the other's being demonic
1:18 AM [r0o] So inadvertently Naraku would have woken up his worst enemy
1:19 AM [r0o] while sango and miroku are kinda skiddish now
1:20 AM [r0o] i'm thinking that one of Kags, Super arrows will obliterate a Naraku puppet but it'll be so strong that it goes for like a half mile putting Sess' tachi in trouble
1:20 AM [r0o] and would have a power big enough to give even him some damage
1:20 AM [r0o] but it'll also kinda be like she's a bit drunk, not stumbling, but she'll say right whats on her mind, like how she thinks he's sexy and something along the lines of "i would love to lick his...neck"
1:21 AM [r0o] and inu will have moments like kags used to where she's so quiet and reserved...thinking before acting, not as confident in himself

1:21 AM [r0o] but i'm not sure how to peace it together for a flowing outline let alone a story
1:21 AM [r0o] i think it'd be an interesting idea to play with

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Borrowed Muse 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 18
Have a story idea just lingering in your head that you either don't want to write yourself or simply don't have the time? Put it up for adoption on this thread. Surely there is someone out there willing to take it on and make a story out of it.

The Rules Are Simple:

1) If you're going with one of the ideas on this thread be sure to credit the person who came up with the idea. (Note to owners: Please don't be too strict. Leave room for creativity.)

2) Be sure ideas rated M, MA, or NC-17(adult only) are marked as such. (NO explicit details in the forum please).

3) If the idea owner has an outline feel free to contact them for it via Private Message (PM).

4) Don't hesitate to share your story with us.
-Title:
-Summary:
-Link:
-Credit to:

5) The most important: HAVE FUN!

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Borrowed Muse 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 91
decided to keep this one for myself

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/07/31 14:13 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Next one...

‘Kidnapped’ Kagome
Outline

• They have been together for a year but no one knows
• She actually made the first move-kissed him
• At first was just her way to deal with her pain but grew-almost like an addiction
• Inuyasha sneaks off to Kikyo-she to him
• Not about revenge just filling a need
• Inuyasha never figured out what was going on-too involved with Kikyo
• Sesshomaru has even gone home with her
• Just waiting for the jewel to be complete and Naraku to be gone to announce they are together
• One night, she’s attacked by Naraku for her shards-hurt
• Sesshomaru decides that she’s in too much danger and ‘kidnaps’ her-taking her to the fortress
• Inuyasha goes after them but finds out she’s willing
• Wants to feel she’s desirable-ego stinging because of Kikyo

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
This isn't strictly a K/S fic but a threesome with Kouga

Last Warrior
Outline

-Kagome, Sesshomaru and Kouga are all that is left
-No one knows where Inuyasha is
-Kagome drinks heavily and is about to kill herself.
-Neither one wanted to interfere with her life
=will wait until they feel she is stable enough but Sesshomaru can’t watch her destroy herself
-Sango died in child birth
-Miroku drank himself to death
-Jaken died in the final battle
-Shippo died in a kitsune civil war
-Rin died of old age
-Kouga and Sesshomaru will care for her and she won’t have to work if she doesn’t want to

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Sick Kagome
Outline

-Sesshomaru and Kagome together for a while but only Shippo knows
-Kagome not feeling well-Inuyasha won’t take her back to Edo
-Gets worse
-He finally agrees
-Very sick by that point
=has to stop
=everyone’s worried
-Shippo sent to get water
-Sesshomaru close by
=unaware she’s sick
-Inuyasha off to meet Kikyo
-Shippo goes to get Sesshomaru
=afraid she’s dying by the way she smells
=told never to get him
-Sesshomaru talks privately to him
-Shippo scared
=crying
=afraid he’s in trouble
-Sesshomaru goes to their camp
-Furious at the condition she’s in
-Takes her to Edo
=Shippo goes with
=assures him not mad
-Beyond what Kaede can deal with
-Takes her to her time
-She’s furious at Inuyasha

Logged Logged

October Rose
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Borrowed Muse 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
The movie Legend. I loved this movie when I was growing up. Nothing like unicorns, princesses and mysterious forest heroes to make a girl feel all squishy inside. Well anyway, embelish if you have to but stick to the plot, remember its a sesskag. You can make whomever you want whomever you want them to be as long as it pertains to the story. There are not very many characters essential to the story line so you have to make do. If you have any questions ask, and if you haven't seen it RENT it.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Borrowed Muse 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
Another one from me...
there is no title for this but working one was called Hidden Lovers

Starts out after Sesshomaru loses his arm in his fathers tomb. He wants to understand how Kagome could pull the sword when he and Inuyahsa couldn't. So he seeks her out. At first she's wary of him and a bit scared but he assures her that he just wants to talk to her. For him it starts a bit of a facination with him and he finds her facinating.

This follows the series episodes where they meet up every so often.

Next big scene was after Ep 19 in the series (after he and Inuyasha battle for the fang with the borrowed arm from Naraku-it happens after she comes back after Inuyasha pushed her though the well) She meets him after the bit with Naraku is done and she's going home to change clothes and gather her things. She all but throws herself on him, hugging him, crying, because she thought he would be mad at her because she shot at him with her sacred arrows to stop the fight. He knew she missed on purpose and isn't mad at her over it. That's when the friendship starts and he decides he really does like her.

They keep meeting up but the next big scene is after ep. 48 in the series (after Kagome sees Kikyo and Inuyasha once again and decides to go home-afer the battle with Jaromaru and Kagaromeru). He catches her before she goes home and listens while she tells him about what happens and comforts her a bit while she cries-that's when they become lovers. At home she decides to go back but not for Inuyasha-she is over him and sees him as nothing more than a friend. She goes back for Sesshomaru and what they are sharing.

Goes on to where they meet up perodically and she sneaks off to see him at nights here and there. It's progressed that he decides he wants her as a mate and she wants the same thing they just want to wait a while beause of Naraku. He makes it clear that he will let her travel with Inuyasha until he proves he can't provide enough protection for her.

After the bit with the Band of Seven he's pushed close to taking her. But that finally comes after Hakadoshi tried to get her soul. Because Inuyasha was off hunting Kikyo she was left alone and vunerable. He's had enough and 'kidnaps' her, taking her to the fortress where they become mates. Of course, Inuyasha goes after them and finds out what really went on and that Kagome is willing.

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Borrowed Muse 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
"In the mood" see chapter 1 of Up for Adoption! Muse Gone Wild... by sugar0o i'm yanking the full chapter stuff i have here, and posting those in a fiction format, but just outlines i'm leaving so if you see links, click them to see what this is all about. -r0o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/25 07:47 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Borrowed Muse 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
story ideas: Sex and the Miko [take on Sex in the city]

Kagome - as Carrie
Sesshomaru - as Mr Big
A. Hojo - as Aidan Shaw

Kikyo - as Charlotte
Inuyasha - as Harry Goldenblatt[current husband]/
Naraku - as ex snooty hubby - dr trey macdougal

Sango - as maranda
Miroku - as steve

Ayame - as samantha
Kouga - as smith jerrod
Bankotsu - as richard wright
Ginta/Hahhahu as sexual toy of the week.

Jakotsu - as Stanford Blach the gay pal.

The girls are all pals, and end up talking abotu their love life, Kagome Higurashi's hopelessly in love with Sessumoaru/Mr Big. a world class millionaire playboy type that has issues with commitment but does love her back, she write a column in the Tokyo times, "Sex and the miko' detailing events that do and don't tell how lives going, about sex and her demon. She also falls hard for the good guy, Akitoki Hojo, who loves her unconditionally, she just doesn't love him as much as she loves Big, who she will forever run back to when he calls no matter how much it gves her joy or pain.

Kikyo Mine-Taishou, is a socialite type divorcee, from a snooty dr. Naraku [holds little play in this story], but falls hopelessly in love with the brash lawyer but lovable Inuyasha Taishou, they are trying for a baby, but she had issues with his bad habits.

Sango Tetsume a workaholic lawyer that it hard and tough tomboy type that pushes too hard on those she loves, but loves hard when she does, ends up preggo with her bf's baby, Miroku Kohaku, the two have an off again on again relationship before the end when they finally know they need each other.gives birth to baby boy Kohaku Tetsume.

Ayame Ooatsukai, is afraid of commitment like girls are scared of bugs, but it doesn't mean she doesn't love the boys, she's shameless when it comes to her hentai ways, but has only had two great loves that she has been able to allow herself to truly love, Bankotsu Mitsuhara and Kouga Takashi, the rest are just her play thing for the week or until she gets tired what ever comes first.

Jakotsu is just there for comic relief.

this is their story the story of their loves, heartaches, lives, their friendship. Its the story of those that revolve again her, The miko, ie everything is from Kags POV to the point. rated MA for mature audiences only

-r0o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/02/05 21:34 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Borrowed Muse 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 42
Okay... pretty simple Bunny I just thought up but I'll prolly never use. So here it goes for adoption..

Foreign Enemy Comes to Japan seeking power.

He/she has heard of Sesshoumaru and wants to steal one of his fangs (teeth not bakusaiga) for his own power. He also wants to steal the jewel from inside Kagome to combine the fang and the jewel into a powerful weapon.

Kags and Sesshoumaru end up chasing after the enemy to reclaim to weapon and stop him from doing evil.

Canon with the end of the manga and hopefully some country hopping.

Fly free little plot bunny!

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Borrowed Muse 15 Years ago Karma: 5
It's has to be romance/adventure/action/angst, Rated:M, and later on pretty good lemons later in chapters but nothing to dirty or nasty please.

1.Ok sesshomaru of course divorces her (for some reason)

2.kagome and finds out that she with child but decides not to tell him

3.Three years later everything was going wonderful an till something happens to her daughter(I'm not sure but it's something really bad)

4.whats worse she later loses her job just when she was about to give up hope she saw something on t.v of a fighting martial arts women island torment and prize money.

5.So yeah long story short she has to find the best marital artist and train her hardiest to become stronger during her training. while Inuyasha/Kikyou were happily glad to look after her child while Kagome trains and goes and get's ready for the the martial art torment. Some women want to win the money for good reasons and some for selfish and foolish things.

Sorry I didn't want to make it long I just thought that it would be some new and interesting for a change if you have questions please do ask me and I be willing to help for idea's.

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
(waiting)

Logged Logged
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Borrowed Muse 15 Years ago Karma: 33
Okay, here's mine...

Kagome dies during the final fight with Naraku, but because the jewel resided in her body, when she dies, it is absorbed and no wish is made. Kikyou stays dead. Sango and Miroku marry and take Shippo with them. Inuyasha searches for the jewel, never knowing that it is gone. Sesshoumaru is haunted by a ghost of Kagome that only he, Rin, and Jakken can see. Kagome's shade helps him raise Rin, helps him navagate through the ages. He falls in love with her. Sesshoumaru travels throughout the earth to find a way to bring her back. He finds out a way (dramatic license welcome) that will not interrupt the flow of time. The jewel is probably used, causing her to come back to life but for a bubble to form around her and Sesshy, so that this will not interfere with the course of human history. When she is back, Inuyasha finds out and tries to take her again, but she is dead set on Sesshoumaru. Feel free to expand. In fact, that is the point of this, right?

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Or maybe based from movies like revenge of the nerds (accept without the nerds part)now that would be interesting to see. pairing Inuyasha/kikyou Sesshomaru/kagome rated:M or MA.

Logged Logged
Luna Tenshi
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Borrowed Muse 15 Years ago Karma: 4
Ok, here’s my idea.

Naraku has been defeated, the jewel completed and wished upon. However instead of it disappearing it is purified and gone dormant, but Kagome is returned to the future. Prior to this happening, a truce has been achieved between Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha’s pack, particularly between Sess and Kagome. They develop a rather deep friendship, he knows and accepts her secret, shares the responsibility of the children (Kagome teaching Rin and Sess training Shippo, which he happens to adopt after she is gone) and genuinely enjoy each other’s company, conversation, etc.

Now in the future, with Kagome about to begin college (she will be moving out of her home, decided if she lives on campus or her own apartment) (or maybe she’s in her final year of high school whichever you can work with better) the jewel once again awakens. There is a new threat that Kagome must now face alone, or must she? The jewel (or the kamis or whoever the hell makes these decisions) decides that it needs to bring forth a protector for the Shikon Miko (even though she’s way strong and can handle herself but hey a little help never hurts). It brings Sesshoumaru through the well and into the future to serve as her protector. It continues to work the same way that it did for Kagome when she was pulled to the past, he can come and go at will but it is decided that he should stay in the future as much as possible in order to effectively protect Kagome. We get to watch him adapt to the modern times, he has to enroll into school (he should have some knowledge, perhaps Kagome started teaching him modern language, science, etc before she left or maybe he studied the books that were left behind) and adapt to new clothes, technology and the openness of sex (not that he’s a prude just the cultural difference) and his deepening affections for Kagome.

They make new allies (or meet up with old ones that have survived or reincarnations, whatever), battle new enemies, attend classes and keep modern society from finding out what’s going on.

Rating should be M, there should be fluff, lemons, action, lemons, humor, lemons oh and did I mention lemons??? Ok that’s it. Hopefully someone likes it and uses it. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and if someone does decided to use this let me know because I would love to read it.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Borrowed Muse 15 Years ago Karma: 277
I would really LOVE it if someone were inclined to take my drabble "Windows to the Soul" and expand on it.

I briefly thought I'd make a stab at a chaptered work, but abandoned that idea soon afterward... my first attempt was a 10,000 word FIRST chapter that rambled nonsensically all over hell's half-acre! I quickly decided that I'm much better at poking fun at my daily life on LiveJournal. I'll leave the creative writing to those who have the imagination and discipline for it!!!

Here's the URL if anyone is interested:

http://dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/33/1

Let me know if you decide to give it a shot, I'd be ever-so-grateful!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Borrowed Muse 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
haha r0o's keeping this one for herself, sorry about this =x thanks!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/05 19:04 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
Gothic Lust
Pup
graphgraph
Action/Crime/Romance Challenge 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay, this idea was rather crappy and suddenly came up, but hell, I want to see it done. Anyway the challenge goes something like this:

Plot/Setting: Alternate Universe, Inspired by the TV show "In Plain Sight." Kagome and Sesshomaru are US Marshals that work in witness protection. What happens when one of them suddenly must depend on the other and becomes the witness in need of protection and relocation. Or something along those lines, point being they've known each other for a long time.

You may choose which one, Kagome or Sesshomaru, that goes into witness protection. You may even choose the reason why. I like to be surprised.

Rating/Genre: Rated M for explicit violence, gore and possible sexual content. The genre should be Action/Crime/Romance, with a touch of drama.

If you can't do M, then T is fine.

As of right now I have no deadline for this fanficiton, but of course, there are a few rules to it that should be followed.

Each chapter should be no less than 5000 words.
The romance should be slow building.
The plot should be slow building, as in, whoever will be in need of protection will not need it for some time, say 5-10 chapters. The readers will need to see how this happened and why.
Please keep the characters in-character as much as possible.
And please, no Kikyou, Kagura, Sango or whoever-else bashing, that's just not fun.

Other than that we're good. Happy Writing!

Logged Logged
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Action/Crime/Romance Challenge 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 696975
I'm going to move this over to the 'Borrowed Muses' thread because this seems more like a plot bunny than an open challenge for members. It's more appropriate there. Awesome idea though

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Gothic Lust
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Action/Crime/Romance Challenge 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks, didn't know that. I'll have to remember that for next time.

Logged Logged
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Action/Crime/Romance Challenge 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 47
Any one read Christopher Moore? I was reading The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove and read a part where a dog that belonged to one of the characters had rolled in a dead seagull. From the dog's perspective, the rotten smell was the smell of romance and he viewed himself as "the Don Juan of all dogs."

That got me thinking . . . I can imagine that as a short story with one of two plots: Kagome gets covered in the scent of something dead and rotten and Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru, and Kouga are chasing after her because she smells so good, or Sesshoumaru likes Kagome and, being a dog, rolls in something dead as an attempt to attract her.

I don't recall reading any stories with that kind of plot, but I think this had the potential to be funny.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Borrowed Muse Thread 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
someone adopt this lovely PB:

So...

AU/OOCness

some humans have become bless/mutated... w/e, monks/mikos/priests have become superhumans, or human youkai. They have most of the powerful points of demons and less weakness. They come to the top of the chain because they live like demons do but they can purify demons. As well, they have no real true form, b/c they are human based not dog or cat, so if they could take a true form they'd be really big humans. Either way...

Inuyasha some how finds himself in debt to one of the leading human youkai clan's the Higurashi, so Papa, Sess and Yusha go to the main house and PapaH is like -_- *annoyed with all this* so he asks Kagome his heir what she thinks. she mulls it over, b/c the hanyou is so deeply in debt to them that it could take down their whole house. But at the same time if they take down the dogs then those they keep in line will try to pull some crap and they don't want to deal with that.

So she says she wants Sess as payment. the dog's heir. So ......

2:29 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] inupapa's like  but there's not much he can do
2:30 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] So he ends up giving his eldest son to them, thinking the worse, and inuyasha's like :[ papa's pissed but cant do anything about it
2:30 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] and kags is like >:3 new slave meats!
2:30 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] at least thats what she's like in front of her father
2:30 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] Sess is like o.o *my life sucks*
2:31 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] So he's thinking its gunna be hell, b/c he's heard of these clans taking on slave youkai and using them for anything and everything
2:31 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] and Kags does plan to use him but not like he thinks
2:32 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] Kags is actually the leader of a secret organization dedicated to bring order and equality to all races, the super humans, demons, hanyou's, and regular humans
2:32 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] She wants his help, more so she's going to get it whether he wants to help her or not
2:32 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] he's actually kinda shocked b/c he and his father had been talking about this group for a bit as well, kinda wanting to see if they could help with this situation, though he wanted them to kill off all the super humans, he knows she wont do that
2:33 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] b/c he never knew what it was like not being on top til these superhuman's came so they had never felt like this all their lives.
2:34 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] So from here its kinda mission impossibl-ishness and all i know is that thats the beginning and when Kags almost dies at one point and sess realize he loves her, she's all like,

" Sorry i wish we could have met at a less interesting time in my life."

2:34 AM [(r0opantsious artious)] she doesn't die but in the end she kinda creates mass chaos, so that something new can grow in its place.

and they live chaotically ever after :3

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/19 05:53 By sugar0o. Reason: changed thread title back to OG title

On HHr Shipping
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.