Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking from a fic of old
B. Smurf
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking from a fic of old 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fic from a while back. Kagome either puts herself to a deep coma or something else put her into the coma. Sesshomaru built an entire wing for her to not be disturbed. His mate does not like it and his son is drawn to her. The deep sleep last for centuries with a lot of action....I think. Any help is good help! Since it's so old I wouldn't be surprised if it was deleted.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking from a fic of old 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 171
Sounds like this...

Choices and Consequences by Texanlady
Inuyasha makes a mistake that costs him everything. In the wake of his betrayal the Kamis are forced to take drastic measures to ensure Kagome meets her destiny. They appoint Sesshoumaru her guardian and together the Youkai Lord and Miko find a love that transcends time itself.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Kink, Romance, Tragedy, Chapters: 78

Logged Logged
B. Smurf
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking from a fic of old 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
That is exactly what I was looking for!! I'm surprised that it's still on here... Thank you for your help!

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking from a fic of old 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 171
You’re welcome.

Logged Logged
inuyoukai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking from a fic of old 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I love this story! I wish the author would come around and finish it, or someone could pick up where she left off as an alternate story!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking from a fic of old 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
inuyoukai wrote:
I love this story! I wish the author would come around and finish it, or someone could pick up where she left off as an alternate story!

NOTE TO MEMBERS: Do NOT even consider trying to "finish" another person's story. That would be just as bad as plagiarism in our book and would merit immediate deletion and bannination. Unless you can get the original author's permission to "finish" their work, don't do it.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

kc
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking from a fic of old 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
I am a member of her fan group, I loved her southern vampire fanfictions. However she has not been active and some other members have said they got hold of her editor and Texanlady may have passed away unfortunately. There has been no confirmation we can find really. So her stories will most likely never be finished.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.