Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Alert all artists!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Alert all artists!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Alert all artists! 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
Avi wrote:
By Facebook's regulations, you can only report intellectual propery if it belongs to you. They will consider it a false claim, otherwise. So unfortunately, I am unable to report them. My only choice, if I want to help, is to review or comment.

Exactly so, Avi! That's what I'm doing too.

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nile
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Alert all artists! 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
That's their policy, but they don't keep to it. Facebook is inconsistent.

Example: They removed one piece of my own fan art that some random person reported. They removed that piece from a page, but not the same exact piece that was in my own photo album (that was set to public.) This piece has been on my DA account and other places for years, and people often use it for their FFnet avatar.

Logged Logged
Itsumademo
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Alert all artists! 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
Oh, PEACHY!

There appears to be another page, created in October, on which I've found Youkai Yume's art and that of a few others in the short time I scrolled through some of it.

I am NOT happy with this crap. It needs to stop!! Then again, it's Facebook and they exist to cater to those who like to break the law.

https://www.facebook.com/Sesshome-love-forever-101373681293743/

Check it out - you might be able to nip this one in the bud since there aren't too many images there yet.

~~Wiccan~~

it's awesome the other place is gone!! but sucks there is another... >:/

i looked there and that person/group is also a creator of another group called 'sesshkag' which was created mid december. unfortunately that one is set to private so there's no way to see what's there without becoming a member. we can't automatically say there is artwork being posted on it, but chances are pretty high that that's happening and it's not merely or if at all a group for sesskag fan discussion, etc.
EDIT: i thought i recognized the art of the group's image, and i found it (i doubt being used with permission): The dead are alive by XmeLi

www.facebook.com/groups/2938252836198479/

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/01/16 02:57 By Itsumademo.
Queen Bloody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Alert all artists! 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
As far as I know, Xmeli Art doesn't care that people post their drawings again, he said it on his Facebook page, if I remember correctly

Logged Logged
Avi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Alert all artists! 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 41
There's a handful of legit artists out there who don't care one bit if their art gets reposted. That's their choice, but I wish they'd have more respect for their own talents.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.