Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
My apologies for the delay, having a 9 month old and being back at work keeps me pretty busy. But the sign ups for the 8th annual Dokuga Holiday Exchange are officially open .

Quick recap: The holiday exchange is a secret Santa with stories and art being gifted. We have been running this exchange since 2008! All the information you need can be found here: Guidelines 2015

Please follow the directions listed there to sign up. The exchange email is dokugaexchange@gmail.com. If you have any questions, please fill free to post them here, email them or send me a PM.

Side note: As we do every year, we would love to have someone make a special fanart for us for the participation banners. If it is something you would be interested in, please PM me.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kitana Tsukino-hime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm in!

Form's been sent off.

Logged Logged

Sig/Story Archive Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer

Claim Game Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 55
If it's still happening, I'm in. :]

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Yes still happening and I will approve emails tomorrow, so don't worry if I haven't gotten back to you yet.

For those of you who have not signed up yet and wish to do so, email sign ups must be in my email by the end of Sept 30th!

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Everyone who has signed up so far has been answered.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Just a reminder, exchange sign ups are due by the end of the day today. Names and quotes will be sent out tomorrow!

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
I will be starting to post the stories tomorrow! You will be able to find them herehere.

That said, the person who agreed to do the fanart for the banners, can you please send me a message. I forgot to write down your name lol

Logged Logged

sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 16
I'm in, if this is still on!

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
The first story has been posted and you can find it here: Dokuga Holiday Exchange. The first one happens to be rated MA so that means you have to be 18+ to read, but I believe it is our only high rating this year. In order to view it on the site, you have to be a member, not just watching.

For those that don't remember or are new to the exchange, every day until the end of the year I will be posting one story on that site. Once all have been posted, the authors are free to post them on their own sites as well .

@sesshomarusama33 unfortunately this is the very end of the exchange, however it is an annual thing and I will post again next August to let everyone know the sign ups are open again. Hopefully you will be able to sign up then.

Happy Holidays everyone and enjoy the stories!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/12/26 12:05 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: fix link

sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 16
I would definitely like to participate next year, then! Thanks!

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 76
Hairann wrote:
The first story has been posted and you can find it here: Dokuga Holiday Exchange. The first one happens to be rated MA so that means you have to be 18+ to read, but I believe it is our only high rating this year. In order to view it on the site, you have to be a member, not just watching.

For those that don't remember or are new to the exchange, every day until the end of the year I will be posting one story on that site. Once all have been posted, the authors are free to post them on their own sites as well .

@sesshomarusama33 unfortunately this is the very end of the exchange, however it is an annual thing and I will post again next August to let everyone know the sign ups are open again. Hopefully you will be able to sign up then.

Happy Holidays everyone and enjoy the stories!

You're link is missing the : in the http://

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Is fixed now... thanks Knight!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Kitana Tsukino-hime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
Nevermind. My mistake. Brain ish tired.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/12/26 16:30 By Kitana. Reason: Mistake

Sig/Story Archive Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer

Claim Game Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:That time of year again! Dokuga Holiday Exchange! 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
All stories have been posted on the Holiday Exchange site. Enjoy and hope to see everyone there next August when sign ups start again. Thanks to everyone who participated this year!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.