Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pages Will Not Fully Load
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Pages Will Not Fully Load
Chaos Ninja
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Pages Will Not Fully Load 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
This seems to happen both on my laptop AND my phone, and as far as I can tell, being logged in or not doesn't seem to matter, but I'll be reading a fanfic or trying to use the search engine, and pages will be cut off at some point down the page. I'll scroll down and a chunk of the story and the button at the bottom will be gone. I even had to reload this page several times where you create new threads at because the message box and the file attach buttons and submit button were gone. Most of the time, reloading the page will NOT work. I'll refresh or go to different pages and come back, but the page will still be missing pieces. Has anyone else had this problem?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
rosheemary
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pages Will Not Fully Load 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
have you tried to change your internet provider?
or you could try to install anonymoX on you browser (chrome and mmozilla).
This add-ons can change your ISP

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Pages Will Not Fully Load 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 57
Actually an ISP is an Internet Service Provider, i.e. the company or business that provides you with internet access you pay for.

You can't change your ISP unless you opt out of the contract you signed on with, or if they don't provide a contract on sign-up, if you cancel and or leave their service.

You cannot change your ISP with an application.

ISPs are businesses that make money serving you the internet.

You're talking about an IP Address, i.e. the series of numbers the ISP provider assigns your PC to access the internet, which is usually temporary.

Wikipedia does a decent explanation of what an IP address is :en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

As for AnonymoX, it changes the IP address, or designates you a new one, as is explained on their webpage.

The App does not change your ISP.

That costs money, i.e usually a contract cancellation fee.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.