Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Starting new fanfic need help with ideas
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Starting new fanfic need help with ideas
Zaryah
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Starting new fanfic need help with ideas 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
The story takes place 75 years after the jewel is completed and the battle is over. Kagome hasn't aged at all, she is alone except for Shippo, and cant go home. She has trained her powers and just trying to survive when a new threat comes along. I want to have the gods fight this time. I want to base it around the three noble children of Izanagi. But I would like input before I get to far into the stroy.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jessica
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Starting new fanfic need help with ideas 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Wow!!! This sounds like a great idea. I will totally read this, just do your research on whatever you need and find your Muse! Good luck

Logged Logged
Sp@ceMonkey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Starting new fanfic need help with ideas 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
This sounds like a cool idea. What sort of input are you looking for?

Logged Logged
Zaryah
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Starting new fanfic need help with ideas 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
It's little things I need help with. I have the idea, but minor things escape me. Problem I have is that I'm not the kind of person to have a story mapped out. I know a few things that will happen already, but I tend to write to see what happens. While this works for me, I tend to get frustrated with it too. Then I was thinking again, and I thought that maybe I should incorporate this idea into a story I already have going. I Hadn't gotten very far into it and I can see how this would fit into it. But I don't want to at the same time... I don't know what I need really. But I guess that I just really wanted to see what people thought about the idea.

I know I rambled a lot here, but I just typed what came into my head. Anxiety is a pain, and it hold me back, more than I care to admit.

Logged Logged
Tessitura
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Starting new fanfic need help with ideas 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
I would suggest to make an outline with your key elements, the pieces you know you want. this will help you focus and yet be flexible enough to change if an element in your story doesn't fit. it will also help track your ideas with losing what your original idea was

hope this helps!!

onward my writers we have a universe to create!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.