Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Transgressions by Wonderbug
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Transgressions by Wonderbug
NelysofMordor
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Transgressions by Wonderbug 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi Folks,

So, my current fanfic obsession is "Transgressions" by wonderbug. I've read all 8 chapters over and over again and check for updates almost every day. I'm desperate! I was wondering if anyone knows if this one will be updated / finished? Anyone else obsessed with this fic? Anyway, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Also, I'm an editor and would be happy to donate my services if anyone is interested.
~Nelys

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DN Silence
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Transgressions by Wonderbug 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12
Nelys,
She did post a note about the story's status on her profile on ffn, this might be of help. www.fanfiction.net/u/4940303/wonderbug

Logged Logged

Spyair Forever! MAKOHARU is my OTP! GINTAMA FOR LIFE!
wonderbug
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Transgressions by Wonderbug 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
Nelys,

I can't tell you how much it means to me that you made this forum post specifically for 'Transgressions'! Unfortunately, my writing has been on the back burner the past few months because of some big changes in my life...

Your support means so much to me! I wish I could say 'Transgressions' will be updated or finished soon, but unfortunately that's not the case. Actually, I've been meaning to post a note about this on my profile, but after much deliberation, I have decided to put all my ongoing fanfictions on temporary hiatus. I promise, I will finish 'Transgressions' and 'Stasis', but it will not be for some months to come. On the plus side, though, I will tell you that once you start seeing updates for 'Transgressions' again, it will be because I have FINISHED the story. I plan to finish both 'Stasis' and 'Transgressions' before posting more updates because I hate how I have had to leave my readers hanging.

I know for now this is probably bad news, but I hope that you will keep watching for updates because they are on the horizon. There WILL be an ending to 'Transgressions.'

Thanks again for your kind words and attention! They are encouraging beyond my ability to describe.

Best wishes,
Char (aka, wonderbug)

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.