Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sequel Anyone..?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sequel Anyone..?
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sequel Anyone..? 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 60
Question…

Since my story Never Forget (rated MA) was such a huge hit, I was wondering if anyone would like a sequel? I truthfully never planned to, but a plot bunny has been swirling around my mind and will not leave me alone XD

Here’s a link to my story, with the summary, for those who may not know what I’m talking about.

Never Forget

A man unwilling to commit, a woman whose heart has shattered. Love can so easily turn to hate. Kagome vows to make Sesshomaru feel the same heartache he has inflicted upon her, but will her vengeful schemes backfire when, finally, Sesshomaru realizes how much Kagome means to him and vows to mend her broken heart? Or was he too late?

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
xDori
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sequel Anyone..? 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Yes please....

Logged Logged
Akoq
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sequel Anyone..? 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
But the ending is already perfect. Its so hard to find a fic where sesshoumaru being denied in the end. Not everything is happly ever after.
I dont think he deserved kagome's heart anymore. Let him sleep on the bed he made. I can see sequel only if kagome finding happiness with someone else regardless that she loved sess till her dying day.

Logged Logged
Miko Sayuri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sequel Anyone..? 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
Every relationship has obstacles to overcome. It would be great to end it on a better note, but I understand the meaning of leaving it there. I actually read this a few days, hehehe!

Logged Logged
skullkat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sequel Anyone..? 9 Years ago Karma: 4
BelovedStranger wrote:
Question…

Since my story Never Forget (rated MA) was such a huge hit, I was wondering if anyone would like a sequel? I truthfully never planned to, but a plot bunny has been swirling around my mind and will not leave me alone XD

Here’s a link to my story, with the summary, for those who may not know what I’m talking about.

Never Forget

A man unwilling to commit, a woman whose heart has shattered. Love can so easily turn to hate. Kagome vows to make Sesshomaru feel the same heartache he has inflicted upon her, but will her vengeful schemes backfire when, finally, Sesshomaru realizes how much Kagome means to him and vows to mend her broken heart? Or was he too late?

It was my first time reading your story, and I LOVED it! I think it ended on the right note, but do have to confess there are two burning questions in my mind.

1} Did Kagome get pregnant? and if she did...
2} ...does Sesshomaru "man up"?

Logged Logged

"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." - George Carlin
SilverInu93
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sequel Anyone..? 9 Years ago Karma: 5
1 i like seeing a pregers kags

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.