Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
new fanfics to read
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: new fanfics to read
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
new fanfics to read 6 Years ago Karma: 33
Hello guys! I've been a member of Dokuga since years ago, but have just returned now after dealing with real life issues. I would like for recommendation/shameless promotion (lol) for something to read. I don't mind MA rating (really), but I can't stomach dark theme. It can be drabble, one shots, long chapters - anything!

Thanks so much in advance!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:new fanfics to read 6 Years ago Karma: 66
Shameless promotion. You can try some of mine. No dark themes. Hope you will find something to your satisfaction. enjoy!

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:new fanfics to read 6 Years ago Karma: 76
Shameless Plug

What's in a Soul Rated MA
Essence of the Seasons Rated MA
Beyond Broken Rated MA for language
His Will Rated MA

All of those are some of my better ones. They can get a little angsty but anything dark is short lived.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:new fanfics to read 6 Years ago Karma: 171
Shameless promo here.

Metamorphosis of a Miko, rated MA
Rebirth of the Phoenix Priestess, rated MA
Soul Cleansing, rated MA
Midoriko’s Gift, rated MA
Wither, rated MA

All of the above are complete.

Here’s my only Inuyasha oneshot to date: Eternal Rest, rated M

My unfinished stories:
Love Emerging Through Pain, rated MA
Egyptian Embodiment, rated MA

Logged Logged
ironlotus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:new fanfics to read 6 Years ago Karma: 5
Shaaaameless self-promo:

Omikuji
Every year, Kagome picks an Omikuji fortune on New Year's Eve with the same wish: May this year be the year that brings happiness like no other! But she doesn't get what she's expecting, especially once her fortune starts coming true. Her supervisor and friend passes on. People around her are acting more and more oddly. The world as she knows it gets flipped on its head. This year's fortune couldn't be worse.
Rated MA.

It’s an AU, but the CU becomes increasingly important to the story. Not a comedy, though there is some humor. Recently things are moving toward the climax so things are getting a touch angsty. But it’s a fun story!

Logged Logged
sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:new fanfics to read 6 Years ago Karma: 16
Oh my god, you have to read this story. It's soooooo good! I'm always excited to see an update for it!

ironlotus wrote:
Shaaaameless self-promo:

Omikuji
Every year, Kagome picks an Omikuji fortune on New Year's Eve with the same wish: May this year be the year that brings happiness like no other! But she doesn't get what she's expecting, especially once her fortune starts coming true. Her supervisor and friend passes on. People around her are acting more and more oddly. The world as she knows it gets flipped on its head. This year's fortune couldn't be worse.
Rated MA.

It’s an AU, but the CU becomes increasingly important to the story. Not a comedy, though there is some humor. Recently things are moving toward the climax so things are getting a touch angsty. But it’s a fun story!

Logged Logged

kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:new fanfics to read 6 Years ago Karma: 109
Have you checked out Chie's new works? "Life after Loss" (rated MA I think) is really good.

And I second Omikuji! Best story I've read in a long time!

You might also try NovemberDoll's stuff. I've taken a strong liking to her works!

Logged Logged
Pup
graphgraph
Re:new fanfics to read 6 Years ago Karma: 18
Shameless promotion

My fic Koshitsu no Sokushitsu *Imperial Concubine* Threesome edition

To aid her in escaping a life of hardship Higurashi Shin, a poor merchant registers his 16 year old daughter Higurashi Kagome into an Imperial Concubine audition. Will Kagome survive the Palace's tasks and obstacles to become the Koshitsu no Sokushitsu? She captivates the emperor with her wit, personality and piercing blue eyes but as an Imperial Concubine she will belong to both the Emperor and his son Crown Prince--Sesshomaru Taisho. Is she willing to share herself amongst the Imperial house or will her humanity and hearts rationality stand in the way?
Rating: MA Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:new fanfics to read 6 Years ago Karma: 91
I've got a ton on my profile. Just pay attention to the tags, some are dark. If it is, I mention it in an AN. Almost all of mine are MA ONLY!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Speedy Tomato
Pup
graphgraph
Re:new fanfics to read 6 Years ago Karma: 5
*raises hand* All mine are done. However, to make it VERY clear so Wiccan doesn't beat on me, all mine are EXTREMELY MA only and mostly smuts. On that note, though, make sure to read the ANs on mine. There are stuff in those stories that might not be to your taste and I make SURE I post that in an AN. Read at your own risk!

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:new fanfics to read 6 Years ago Karma: 33
Woah you guys are awesome! I'd love to reply you one by one, but I'm currently on mobile now. I'll make sure I check all these recommendations!

Thank youuuuu
(and keep it coming~)

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.