Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sess/Kags Fanfic, Family and Abandonment
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Sess/Kags Fanfic, Family and Abandonment
Gabby Enriquez
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess/Kags Fanfic, Family and Abandonment 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Hey
I'm looking for a really good fanfic where Sesshoumaru leaves Kagome and their family or cheats on Kagome or similar, i'm in the mood for it :)or a fanfic where Sesshoumary does something unforgivable to Kagome and she gets revenge or where Sesshou mates Kagome and ignores her.

I've been reading "You're Mine!" By Sayah1112, which is great by the way, you guys should read it..

I've read "Dream Child" By LibraCourt and "A Kitten Named Kagome" By Speedy Tomato and those similar..

I really don't care about ratings or if there BDSM or Non-Con stuff in the story, as long as the story is frequently updated or completed

EDIT BY WICCAN: All three of the stories mentioned here are rated MA, no YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/03 07:07 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Ratings need to be noted for any M or MA fics mentioned
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kags Fanfic, Family and Abandonment 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 95
Broken Promises by Oroyukae
She had believed all he had said , whispered at the most intimate of moments in their life together. No, he hadn't lied to her, he couldn't do that . He just repeatedly made promise after promise that he found hard to keep. [ FIN ]

Rated MA

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Halcali
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kags Fanfic, Family and Abandonment 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
A Heart's Recompense and Misconceptions and Misunderstandings by Time on my hands [Rating: MA]

Logged Logged
Gabby Enriquez
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kags Fanfic, Family and Abandonment 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
I've already read this fic, it's a good story, kept me interested
Thanks for the recommendation

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kags Fanfic, Family and Abandonment 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 62
I think you may like these. Some loosely fit your specifications and others precisely fit with what you're looking for.

Winds Of Change by KogasAngel
Rating: NC-17 (NO YIMS!)

Sesshomaru has made a bet with his friends. He has three months to bed the frigid Kagome and prove that he did it. However, when Sesshomaru comes through, he does something that he instantly regrets and decides to deny that it happened. For Kagome, what happened will stay with her for the rest of her life. A/N please read

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1876/1

Something To Talk About by KogasAngel

*Final Chapter* Because of Ayame's lies, Kagome must prove to Sesshomaru that he fathered her pup. When the truth comes out, Kagome is given the chance of a lifetime and decides to take her fate into her own hands.

dokuga.com/spark/story/4054/1

Cultural Differences by MLMonty
Rating: MA (NO YIMS!)

Nominated in 4 categories for the Dokuga Awards! Kagome is an exchange student from Germany. Somehow she unintentionally manages to attract the attention of Sesshoumaru Genshu and he marks her as his personal property.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1627/1

Blood Stained by Madison

A sudden loss of control intertwined their fates. It dragged her through hell and he couldn't have cared less. She tried to escape her fears but the only way to do it was to face him through time and love.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2964/1

Absolution by Demonlordlover2

Acceptance does not give absolution. So said the gods. If he wanted to retrieve his honor, he would need to seek forgiveness from the woman for stealing that which he had no right to take. Given her loving nature, Kagome finds it impossible not to forgive. The question is, can Sesshoumaru forgive himself?

dokuga.com/spark/story/7398/1

Secret Possession by SakuraAngel1

[Nominated for Best Darkfic/Horror: Dokuga 2nd SemiAnnual 2013] Sesshoumaru is forced to put his mating plans into action a lot sooner than expected, and has Kagome kidnapped in order to fulfill it. When Kagome awakens, she finds herself as the new Lady of the Western Lands...with no Lord in sight...

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8783/1

Sesshomaru's Capitve by Maiko Anna Rated: X (NO YIMS!)

Sesshomaru has been looking for a way to get back at InuYasha ever since the Tetsaiga was left to him. One day the opportunity finally knocks when he needs a girl that can see the jewel shards to help him find Naraku. He takes Kagome captive and they both find themselves discovering a whole new side of one another.

inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=930

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/23 03:40 By silentsoliloquy82.
Meow
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kags Fanfic, Family and Abandonment 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey! I am trying to find a sesskag fanfic in which sesshomaru and kagome are engaged or married and kagura is sesshomaru's secretory. She gives sesshomaru some pictures of kagome and her college friend(I think bankotsu) and sesshomaru's thinks she is selling their company info. He comes home and beats her and she runs away with shippo's help while being pregnant with his child.
Please help

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/05/24 09:10 By Meowmg.
TheFallenAngel
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kags Fanfic, Family and Abandonment 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 8
I actually just finished reading this one it is:

The Pain of Losing Another
By: ShadyMinion
[REVISION COMPLETE!!] He left her broken and vulnerable. After four years they run into one another again, only it is he who wants her back. Unable to understand his love, she'll keep on running. How will he show her he loves her?
Rating: R - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Angst/Drama
Updated: 01-16-06 - Chapters: 12 - Reviews 7 - Words 52,376

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1868/1

This story is rated R on spark so no yims please.
I hope I'm right & this is the one you are searching for it sounds just like it.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.