Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Like a dog
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Like a dog
xulchibaras
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Like a dog 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Hello again, I recently got back into reading SessKag fics, and suddenly I have an itch I can't adequately scratch. See, I reallyyyy want fics where Sesshoumaru is either a) pining unrequitedly after Kagome or b) grovelling and jumping through hoops to gain or regain Kagome's favor. Anything were Kagome is, unwittingly or not, the one with all the power emotionally or otherwise until they reach an understanding in their relationship. There's a bit of a lack of a Dominant Kagome-darling in my reading list, and I'd like to rectify that, if possible, while keeping her human if not mortal.

Clingy doggish acting sesshoumaru is just a bonus, but I understand if that's harder to come by.

Optional c) if none of the above comes to mind,anything with knotting is also nice.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Like a dog 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 116
Try "Misconceptions And Misunderstandings" by Time on my hands (Rated MA)
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2002/1?author=4114
Without caring for the facts, Sesshoumaru jumps to the wrong conclusion with devastating results. Now months later, armed with the truth, he has to find a way to right the wrong or forever lose any hope of happiness

Logged Logged
xulchibaras
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Like a dog 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Ahh, thanks, I actually just finished that a day or two ago. It was a fun ride, but didn't scratch the itch all the way.

Logged Logged
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Hmm, try fictions from Cindygirl. Most of her fictions stress the inuyoukai aspect
Dokuga: www.dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=1010
FFN: www.fanfiction.net/u/673097/cindygirl
Note: All of her fictions would be rated MA on Dokuga, No YIMS

Two especially have Sesshomaru in and out of the dog house (pun intended)

Destined for Me (M on FFN, MA here)
www.fanfiction.net/s/2632933/1/Destined-for-Me
Sesshomaru was Lord of the Western Lands. He had been ruling for 224 years. But a law states that he must find a mate before he reaches 225 of being lord to the land. An old medalleon given to him by his fathers best friend will help him seek her

Her Destiny (M on FFN, MA here)
www.fanfiction.net/s/3828089/1/Her-Destiny
AU, Kagome, a young prodigy, she gets pulled down an ancient well. The well however takes her back to the Heian era, 300 years before the start of the Sengoku Jidai! However, a youkai named Inutaisho kidnaps her! What will happen!

Logged Logged
xulchibaras
Pup
graphgraph
Okie dokie, that's definitely peeking my interest. I won't lie, anything involving the pedigree pooch and the possibility of bad dog jokes automatically makes me reshuffle my reading list priority order.

Smooches to you, friend

Logged Logged
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Like a dog 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 88
A Miko's Pet by Sunset Miko
www.fanfiction.net/s/4244047/1/A-Miko-s-Pet
Kagome's attempt at spring cleaning leads to interesting discoveries and Kagome teases Sesshoumaru until he can't take it anymore. Their time together, however, unleashes something in Kagome. (Formerly 'Chronicles of the Moldy)
DOMINANT KAGOME, RATED MA, NO YIM

The Night Shift by sesshoumarusama33
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10109/1
DOMINATRIX KAGOME, RATED MA NO YIM

Paper Cranes by midoriharu
www.fanfiction.net/s/10253974/1/Paper-Cranes
Meeting, attraction, courting, commitment. For most of the world relationships form in the normal fashion from start to culmination. Naturally normal isn't enough for Sesshoumaru. And he wonders why he runs into problems trying to build a relationship from the wrong end.
-Kagome's emotionally in control in this one. RATED MA, NO YIM

Good Advice by Sunset Miko
www.fanfiction.net/s/8920286/1/Good-Advice
Kagome never seems to notice Sesshoumaru. In fact, she ignores him completely, which aggravates the young taiyoukai to no end. How can he make her see him? 6 Chapters written for the Wanted Challenge.
-Sesshoumaru kinda jumping through hoops?

Let us fall in love by MissTeak
www.fanfiction.net/s/5279478/1/Let-us-fall-in-love
Sesshoumaru has a hopeless crush on the woman who comes along with the scent of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Manolo's 4" leopard sandals and maybe 50 secret admirers. What's a self-respecting CEO to do, when dream girl Kagome happens to be Miss Popularity?
-Sesshoumaru's pining after Kagome

Puppy from the Past by Sunset Miko
www.fanfiction.net/s/4322890/1/Puppy-From-the-Past
A collection of drabbles and oneshots featuring Sesshoumaru in Kagome's time. Sess/Kag
Doggy Sesshoumaru, RATED MA NO YIM

The Snow Angel by Sunset Miko
www.fanfiction.net/s/9253343/1/The-Snow-Angel
After the Lady of the West casts a vicious spell on Sesshoumaru, he finds himself weak and helpless, on the brink of death. Kagome stumbles across the taiyoukai and saves his life, causing him start to see things a different way.
Doggy Sesshoumaru, RATED MA NO YIM

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/05/17 22:49 By KatsumiXHime.
xulchibaras
Pup
graphgraph
I've read all of those except for the Dominatrix Kagome one, and oh gosh, friend, without even cracking it open I'm roaring to go. Gosh oh gosh, friend, praise you for digging this up for me. Smooches and good karma abounds

Logged Logged
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Like a dog 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 88
LOL. just dug up another dom Kags

www.fanfiction.net/s/3850564/1/Desire-s-Harsh-Mistress
He was her slave, She was his Mistress. He would do anything for her touch, her glance, her kiss. Her harsh attention was what he craved.

Obviously RATED MA. NO YIM.

Logged Logged
xulchibaras
Pup
graphgraph
Ohhh wow, that was a pretty neat concept. Shrine Maiden Dominatrixs is a thing I didn't know I wanted as much as I do now. Gosh. The first half was super cute, and I feel like the author knocked a really good start to some interesting world building, and there was a golden opportunity for some (maybe) literal puppy play there, but all in all that was super cute. I'm still giggling.

Friend, you are too kind, friend. Just. Gosh. Have a great day, night, and week, you deserve nothing less.

Thank you very much, sweetling!

Logged Logged
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
I m not sure if this one would work, as it is Inuyasha and Inu No Tashio that have to get back in Kagome's graces rather that Sesshomaru, but Wandering Ways by Marina Lenore (M on FFN, would be MA here) has an extremely strong Kagome and stresses the pack aspects of Sesshomaru's personality. It is still being updated, but is at 38 chapters now

www.fanfiction.net/s/11676784/1/Wandering-Ways
At the final battle with Naraku two unexpected things happen - the first being Naraku shattering the Shikon just before his death, and the second being a forging of a connection that nobody could possibly have predicted. Well, nobody except Miroku, that is. Updated Saturdays and Wednesdays.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.