Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Recommendations Please: Beast, Sesshomaru Pups &..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Recommendations Please: Beast, Sesshomaru Pups &..
Koda
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Recommendations Please: Beast, Sesshomaru Pups &.. 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
*waves* Hi-yah!

I just got done reading 6 of my favorite 'will always obsess over till end of time!' stories such as:
Sentinel Mother (in Spark tab), Destined for Me, Blood Stained, Patience Thy Name is Sesshomaru, Laying Amongst Dokatsu, and Her Destiny.

And after reading these wonderful stories (I really wanted to say books! XD) made me kinda want to hunt for similar Stories so I can stock pile and spend days reading non stop lol.

I'm looking for the following Plots: involving Beast Control or Partial Control, Kagome sent further into Past or she's still time traveling, Sesshomaru with PupPups that needs a mother, Injured Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru must find a mate or something similar please

Do's/Don't Mind & Don't Wants:

Do's/Don't Mind (ideas that help):
I would like complete stories, chapters preferred, prefer Canon, Romance, rape I don't mind as long as it fits the story line for a reason, all need happy endings, from concubine to only mate stories are accepted, the stories are allowed to be from Dokuga and/or FanFiction.net, stories made after Final Act are Ok too , I like my stories ridiculously long but I'm OK with 5+ chapters, must be well written, kagome made into demon is good, like to keep stories in the Feudal Era or farther in past

Ratings: Teen-ish to MATURE level is excellent

Don't Want: Severe Tragedy (like they both die the end! types), no one shots (unless its really long and worth while), no 100 word increments oneshot collection or chapter stories, no ONLY future based stories please, no witch Kagome, please no poetry XD, no hiatus (cause thats just heartbreaking when your favorite writer suddenly stops)

I'm not overly picky but I'm trying to help give you some idea of stories I'm looking for

Please contact me via messaging or here if u have questions

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Omyouji
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Recommendations Please: Beast, Sesshomaru Pups &.. 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
If you haven't read The Once And Future Taiyoukai by RosieB, you need to do so right this second. Her story is what inspired me to write my own FF.. So amazing and perfect length wise.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Due to the level of violence, this story would be rated M on our site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/11/30 13:40 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating

Kahdejus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Recommendations Please: Beast, Sesshomaru Pups &.. 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
Honestly if I were you I would check out Kanna37's stories she does a lot of Canon based fics and she is an amazing author.
dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=4268
She tends to run T-Ma.
Also omyouji is right about RosieB's story it is a must read.
There is also Tales from the house of the moon by resmeranda. www.fanfiction.net/u/144100/Resmiranda
Rated MA on here I would assume. It took me through an emotional roller coaster. The beginning is kinda sad and the ending is super sad but is sweet too. So maybe hold off on that one until your strong enough lol.
I can't really think of anymore at the moment, but I hope this helps.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/12/01 06:22 By kymerisalla.
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Recommendations Please: Beast, Sesshomaru Pups &.. 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 83
Stories from Danyealle-sama, Himura Asami, Duchess Of Darkness and Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer are favorites of me. They are most rated MA.

Also the Sotry A Demon Lord's Cry by Kagome Yuki Niwa, rated MA, is also really good. It is slowy updated but updated non the less.

Then there is also the Story Dominance by sugar0o, rated MA, which is a one-shot but a really good one.
And The Claiming of the Miko by sugar0o, rated MA, also a one-shot but also extremly good. I oft reread it and whish secretly for a Sequel but there will be None.

And last but not least She Who the Prophecy Foretold by SunsetMiko, rated MA, is also really lovly whith Sesshomaurs Pups. Also slowly updated.

That are some of my favorites

Links:
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1652/1 Dominance
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3408/1 The Claiming of the Miko
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4361/1 A Demon Lord's Cry
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/522/1 She Who the Prophecy foretold

All links are for stories who are rated MA, so no YIMS!!!!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.