Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome and Sesshoumaru wedding in present-Complete
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome and Sesshoumaru wedding in present-Complete
ilokero-Akano
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome and Sesshoumaru wedding in present-Complete 2 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
if My memory is good, it's a fic "Clash of Alphas" by Sarhea, rating MA.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7166/1

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Renee Mannings
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome and Sesshoumaru wedding in present-Complete 2 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I can only remember the ending of this story and I can't remember the name. I can only remember a few details about the ending so I hope it is enough

Most of the story is set in the past, the ending is in the present

In the past Kagura married Ginta and Hakkaku instead of being killed for murdering members of Kouga's wolf tribe. This was suggested by Kagome

Kagome goes back to the future where she reunites with Sesshoumaru and Shippou(maybe others)

On the wedding day Shippou mated with one of Kagome's friends from the future

Ayame is a troublemaker who lies to cause mischief

Hojo is actually one of Kagura's grandkids and he hit on Kagome to boost her confidence

Kouga is jealous of Kagura, Ginta, and Hakkaku mating because all their kids have reached adulthood. He taught his kids to be brash so they all died. He contemplates taking Kagura for himself.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Logged Logged

When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad that they have to get better.
Malcolm Forbes
Renee Mannings
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome and Sesshoumaru wedding in present-Complete 2 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
OMG YES!!!Thank you so much!!

Logged Logged

When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad that they have to get better.
Malcolm Forbes
ilokero-Akano
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome and Sesshoumaru wedding in present-Complete 2 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
nothing, i am happy for a help. And it's one of my favori story Sesskag

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.