Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help Finding a Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help Finding a Fic
Fae
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help Finding a Fic 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
It definitely sounds like this one:

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/11137/1

One Sidedly Yours by Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer Reviews

She was the only one who understood him. She was the only one he allowed to remain by his side. He would forever regret the crime he committed that night which caused the start of a never-ending nightmare for her. He promised no other would hurt her like he had. He would ensure her happiness, even if it meant denying him his own.
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Romance - Updated: 05-10-20 - Created: 03-22-20 Chapters: 22 - Reviews: 72 - Words: 48,547 - Reads: 36,730

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Midnight7
Pup
graphgraph
Help Finding a Fic 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
I'm trying to find a story that I want to say I read at the beginning of last year. It was 100% on this website and not another one. Hopefully I'm not getting anything mixed up with the details and if I do, I apologize in advance.

The story takes place in modern times. Kagome is being raised as Sesshomaru's sister. Something happens and he attacks her and leaves her scarred. I want to say she gets with a friend of his that is a cop, but it might not be his friend. She adopts Shippo I believe and that helps to break up her and the cop. It wasn't complete when I read it, but it might be now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/05/14 17:35 By midnight7darkness.
Midnight7
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help Finding a Fic 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
That is the story I was looking for. Thank you so much!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.