Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sess loves kag for protecting him while growing Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess loves kag for protecting him while growing
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess loves kag for protecting him while growing 3 Years ago Karma: 6
So this was written like.... decades ago... but I would like to re-read it again.

Kagome and shippo are on their own, after Naraku has died ( i think, don't quote me on this..) so Sango and Miroku are in the village settling down. Inu Yasha ended up getting a village girl pregnant or something, because he's not in the picture. Only mentioned a few times. They come across Sesshomaru in a field i think? and he is unconscious on the ground, fevers, chills, sweating, like he's been poisoned. Shippo tells Kagome that he's going through a growth spurt, so all the things he normally has, like his poison, yoki, and all his abilities are getting stronger over a short period of time. Thus, he has to go through the symptoms of his new poison to become immune to it. (like a clownfish in an anemone) It means he is really vulnerable. Rin and Jaken are elsewhere. But anyways, she notices that yokai, all lower yokai are starting to appear and approach him, looking for an easy meal. Shippo explains that Sesshoamru would be easy pickings rn, and that masses of yokai would be after him.

She vaguely remembers sango telling her to not do what she is about to do, but Sango herself was young when she learned this, and doesn't really remember why her father said not to either. So Kagome protects Sesshomaru, hunts for him, feeds him, and takes care of him while he is growing.

Turns out it's because yokai grow bonds and attachment on anyone who helps them during their time of weakness, which is what happens. Sesshomaru becomes so grateful to Kagome for repelling the hordes of yokai that wanted to eat him alive, and so happy to be near her, that he has basically insta love happening, and wants to take her as his mate. Thing is, i'm not sure if this fic was finished. There is a part i vividly remember, her having rabbit bits cubed up, some for her are entirely cooked, shippo likes the little bit cooked ones, but sesshomaru eats it raw, and he has several of them. (rabbits)

I would very much love to read this again. It's been a while since I've been here. Hello again Dokuga!

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess loves kag for protecting him while growing 3 Years ago Karma: 77
This sounds like Growing Pains by MontiK rated K+. It is incomplete and has been for a long time.
I forgot the link. You can find it here:
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1474/1
You're welcome

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/03/04 16:36 By Silinara.
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess loves kag for protecting him while growing 3 Years ago Karma: 6
Yes, this is it! Thank you! I have others looking for it too, will spread the word!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.