Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help I'm driving myself crazy!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help I'm driving myself crazy!!
Kai
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help I'm driving myself crazy!! 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay so I can't remember if it was on this site or adultfanfiction.net or another one but I read this really great sess/kag fanfic and now I can't find it! I had to update to a new browser and lost all my bookmarks so Here is what I remember of it;

Kagome got married to Koga but he ends up being super possessive and abusive to her. Sango with the help of Kagome's neighbour Kagura help her escape from him and she ends up at Sesshomaru's door. Sango and Kagome are both lawyers but Kagome stopped because of Koga's abuse. Its placed in Modernday-esque setting. Kagome just wants to be part of pack. I remember this fic had a different take of packlaw where they all spent "time" with eachother. I also think Kagome ends up becoming a lawyer for Sesshomaru's company and Koga ends up in demon court.

Please if anyone has a clue what the name of this fanfiction is or where I can find it let me know!! Its one of my favs!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nokjichan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help I'm driving myself crazy!! 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 41
The story you are looking for is “Stronger” by Caedes
This story is rated MA
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10080/1

Logged Logged
Kai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help I'm driving myself crazy!! 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Nokjichan wrote:
The story you are looking for is “Stronger” by Caedes
This story is rated MA
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10080/1

OMG THATS IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am clearly not getting any work done today now xD

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.