Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Searching for a fic
klee
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a fic 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm searching for a fic. Sess and kag were being held captive and tortured by some fish like beings. They did an experiment mixing Sess's blood in kagome thinking she was gonna die but it ended up turning her into a demon. Kagome was initially trying to get back to inuyasha but became closer to Sess.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moonshine
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
hi, maybe you mean the story Captured and Trapped by sweetest angel? But sie didn'T Turn into a demon in the story

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/760/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: this story is rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/11/21 10:59 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Kreve
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
I remember this however I can't recall the title I know it takes place in the feudal period/past . The Villian was like a mad scientist working with Naraku but made altered fish people. Kagome ends up killing the people who made her transform/added strength to break free. I think the "Scientist" thought she died from the experiment I feel like she lost some of her memory maybe but she starts traveling with sesshoumaru.

Sorry

Logged Logged
klee
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Yes that's it. There was also a female villain that brought Kikyo back to life with real flesh and blood and she had her old personality not the golem Kikyo. I think the villain's aim was hurting kagome. Her and inuyasha ended upgetting together. I just can't remember the fic. I no it wasn't complete though.

Logged Logged
klee
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
I found it. It's called Acceptance by Alanah!

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs! You can find it here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10515/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/11/23 09:39 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES! And link so peeps can find!!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.