Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sorry To Be A Bother... Again... So Soon...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sorry To Be A Bother... Again... So Soon...
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sorry To Be A Bother... Again... So Soon... 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
So while reading the awesome stories that I requested, I started thinking of another couple of stories that I couldn't for the life of me remember the titles to.

So this is what I remember from the first one.

- I remember that there was a scene where Kagome came back to the past after a bunch of years, after wishing on the jewel and being sent back to her time. I remember that there was a part in that scene where Sesshomaru was running away from someone and had enemies following him and as he was running away Kagome found him and helped save him - following him back to the Western Palace. When they arrived the palace was under attack. I remember that it took a while after the fight for everyone to realized that it was her and that there was a bigger time difference then she thought.
- I remember that Kagome's grandmother was the Northern Lord's mother and that she had a necklace that he had given her mother to remember him by.
- I also remember that there was a bear Youkai that had no respect for her and that she challenged him to a fight and won, thus not only earning his respect for her but gaining a protector. There was also a panther demon and he held no love for her until she saved his son.
- I also remember that the place that Sesshomaru was running from held not only the panther demon's son, but Inuyasha, bunch of soldiers from the West and a grown up Shippou.
- I remember that there was a demon that was a shape-shifter that caused a bunch of trouble.

The second story I only remember this.
- I remember that Kagome got sent back to her time and that graduated high school and went to collage studying history in hopes of finding out what had happened to her friends. I remember that for a project that she was working brought her to this site that a battle had happened on; and when she touch this stone statue it sent her back into the past. But it wasn't the period that she left from - it was years later. When she appeared she fell into the middle of a battle that was taking place between the and the South I think. She help Sesshomaru win for the West and was taken in by him as an ally to the west. I remember that she had to earn the respect of the Western household and to do so she helped organize the palace to be ready for the other lords.
- I remember that the Northern Lords most trusted general was a Horse Youkai and that the lady of the East was a Water Dragon (I think).
- I remember that at the end of the story, Kagome was sent back to her time by Sesshomaru with their son to the Modern Era because of the big battle that Kagome saw the statue for in the beginning was about to start. And when she arrived she saw herself at the statue, just before a Modern day Sesshomaru appeared to meet her.

It gets a little fuzzy after that for them though.....

I hope I put enough details for someone to help me find these stories......I really would like to read them again....

Please help me...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sorry To Be A Bother... Again... So Soon... 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 171
The first one:

Children of the Gods By: K
Kagome goes home after making her wish only to find she doesn't age. How will she get back and who will she be reunited with? *Nominated in two categories of the 4th quarter 2010 awards! Best Canon and Best Action/Adventure!*
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 22
Also on ff.net, rated: M Children of the Gods

The second one:

Thunderstorms and Sakura Blossoms By: Lady Silq Ice
The final battle leaves little behind, how are two souls to recover from such loss? WARNING Character deaths and lemons. Complete.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Tragedy, Chapters: 42
Also on ff.net, rated: M Thunderstorms and Sakura Blossoms

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sorry To Be A Bother... Again... So Soon... 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 134
The first one is: Sunset Love by Aurora Nyte
The sun sets even as the crescent moon rises to greet his eternal love. Her mother's words a prophecy that has set Kagome's feet on the path of destiny once more. AN- 2 chapters uploaded, and this story is now complete.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action - Updated: 03-11-09 - Created: 05-07-08 Chapters: 33 - Reviews: 31 - Words: 174,173 - Reads: 152,151 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/124/1

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sorry To Be A Bother... Again... So Soon... 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Those are it! Sunset Love and Thunderstorms and Sakura Blossoms! Thank you!!!Thank you!!! Thank you!!!! You guys are awesome!!!! I think I might have to check out Children of the Gods - it sounds amazing!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.