Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
two old fics (kagome gets pregnant)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: two old fics (kagome gets pregnant)
Nana
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
two old fics (kagome gets pregnant) 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
hey guys,
I've been looking for 2 fics, so any help is appreciated
in the first one kagome was found as a child and when she reached a certain age she became sesshomaru's concubine. he's mated to this demon who can't have kids, so he gets kagome pregnant and gives the kid to the wife who kills herself in the end. the two end up together at the end.

the second one I barely remember lol. but kagome and sesshomaru are on the outs for some reason and she goes to stay with shippo. at some point they go on dates and sesshomaru gets her pregnant but she attends school. she goes into labor during one if her exams and her professor wants to fail her. but sesshomaru and inuyash a come and get her. and that's about all I got.

so if you've got any ideas,I'm super down for looking at anything. thanks for all your help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nokjichan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:two old fics (kagome gets pregnant) 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 41
The second story is Misconceptions and Misunderstandings by Time on my hands.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2002/1

This story rated MA.

Logged Logged
Care
Pup
graphgraph
Re:two old fics (kagome gets pregnant) 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
The first story is

Used: A Twisted Romance by *A-Kay*

She was a gift to the Lord of the Western Lands' eldest son. A mere orphan at the age of ten taken into the Western Palace did not know how drastically her life would change once behind these walls. Now that she's of age she finds herself in several uncomfortable situations. Dealing with a emotionally unstable youkai, his jealous mate, and the stress of her positions, Kagome has to find a way to overcome it all. She was taught not to fall in love, but what happens when she does?
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Angst/Drama
Updated: 09-15-07 - Chapters: 11 - Reviews 144 - Words 40,634

Hope this helps!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.