Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hello I need help finding this fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hello I need help finding this fic
Jackie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hello I need help finding this fic 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
There are two stories I need help finding. The first story is a oneshot. Kagome fell down the well at five into Feudal Japan and has stayed with Sesshomaru`s family for a few days. A young Sesshomaru keeps pulling on Kagomes hair, even after shes yelled at him to stop. Sesshomaru says something along the lines of you are mine and I can do as I please. Inutashio worried for Kagome, plans on taking her to the well, so she can go home.The young Sesshomaru hears of this and transforms into his bestial form to stop his father from taking Kagome. Inutashio drops kagome into the well before Sesshomaru has a chance to reach them.

The second story I read from Fanfiction.net.There are only a few scenes I remember from this story. Naraku has been defeated and Kagome has stayed in the village with Inuyasha andher friends. Sesshomaru asks Kagome help to cure Rin of her illness. They both travel to his home and Kagome heals Rin. She stays with Sesshomaru a little longer than expected. I do know she restored Sesshomaru`s arm. In one scene Kagome is surprised to see Kouga at Sesshomarus home. Kouga informs her that he and Sesshomaru were going to talk about political topics. Kagome tells him hes going to have to wait a while for Sesshomaru`s arrival. Kouga starts doing his usual "Your my woman" routine. Sesshomaru sees Kouga a little to close to Kagome and throws kouga into the shouji.(A japanese door). In another scene Sesshomaru takes Kagome back to the village.I believe this close to the end of the story. Inuyasha gets jealous of seeing how close Sesshomaru and Kagome are. In his rage he sends a Windscar directly at him, forgetting Kagome is within range of his attack. Sesshomaru pushes Kagome out of the way and takes the hit. It sends him back a few feet into the forest. Inuyasha`s beast has taken over and kisses Kagome. Kagome pushes Inuyasha away and searches for Sesshomaru.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/07/27 20:08 By LadyAmythest289.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Hello I need help finding this fic 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 16
I remember your first mentioned pic. However, I can't be of help. I don't remember the title or the author. Maybe later when I find it back?

Logged Logged
Chelsie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello I need help finding this fic 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
I think I know the first one its from FanFiction.com

Hair - Ari-the-Writer Rated K+

www.fanfiction.net/s/6917034/1/Hair

I'm still looking for the second one, if I find it I will post the link up for you
Hope this helps

Logged Logged
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Hello I need help finding this fic 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 16
Chelsie wrote:
I think I know the first one its from FanFiction.com

Hair - Ari-the-Writer Rated K+

www.fanfiction.net/s/6917034/1/Hair

I'm still looking for the second one, if I find it I will post the link up for you
Hope this helps

Yep! It's definitely this! Good thing you found it!

Logged Logged
Jackie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello I need help finding this fic 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
Thank you. This is the fic I was looking for. As for the second I hope the author didn't take it down. I'm still searching.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/07/28 20:04 By LadyAmythest289.
Meow
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello I need help finding this fic 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I need help finding a fanfic in which sesshomaru falls ill or something or may be run dies and jaken fetches kagome to calm / heal him and she somehow ends up binding herself to him.

Also in another fanfic or this one only(don't remember properly) kagome heals sesshomaru and causes a burst of reiki in the castle. All the inhabitants of sesshomarus castle are outside waiting and a general(I think) says how they should have trusted a miko.

Please help find both fanfics. Thanx

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/09/22 17:35 By Meowmg.
SHORTFRY
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello I need help finding this fic 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 16
I think the second one is "Second Alliance"?

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs, and can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8948/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/09/22 18:15 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.