Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need Help!
rezki
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need Help! 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
i'm desperate to find this story, this story is about sesshomaru has a mate who is kagura, then sesshomaru capture kagome(this part i'm not really sure if he kidnap kagome or what, i don't really remember it correctly) and sesshomaru make kagome concubine..after that kagome starting to fall in love with sessho, and one time kagome watched sesshomaru and his mate,kagura have s*x...and kagome really hurt and run away...and sesshomaru try to find kagome after he know kagome watch he and his mate have s*x, and felt guilty, but sesshomaru really wonder, why he felt guilty by having s*x with his mate...

that's all that i remember, please help me, anybody, who know that ff

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need Help! 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 116
It might be Love and Slaves by Cherry Flavored (Rated MA)
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7628/1
Sesshoumaru seeks to become the most powerful Lord of all the lands. Kagome is captured and to be used for his benefit. However, not everything goes according to plan.

Logged Logged
rezki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need Help! 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
thank you so much^^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.