Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru hits and leaves kagome who is pregnant.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sesshomaru hits and leaves kagome who is pregnant.
Meow
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru hits and leaves kagome who is pregnant. 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey! I am trying to find a sesskag fanfic in which sesshomaru and kagome are engaged or married and kagura is sesshomaru's secretory. She gives sesshomaru some pictures of kagome and her college friend(I think bankotsu) and sesshomaru's thinks she is selling their company info. He comes home and beats her and she runs away with shippo's help while being pregnant with his child.
Please help

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru hits and leaves kagome who is pregnant. 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
Isn't it the pain of loosing another by softnoodle www.fanfiction.net/s/2205613/1/The-Pain-of-Losing-Another
I think it's MA to be safe. I am not sure if the photos were with bankotsu but it's similar to what you wrote. There is a sequel which isn't finished.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is on 'Spark and is rated R - and would be MA here, NO YIMs! Link: http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1868/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/05/24 18:31 By wiccanmethuselah.
Kim
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru hits and leaves kagome who is pregnant. 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
Did Shadyminion change his or her author name? This story is in Spark under Shadyminion, I just looked it up.

Logged Logged
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru hits and leaves kagome who is pregnant. 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
I think so, since they are literally the same fics! But I am not sure. Too bad some aren't finished.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.