Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for an older fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for an older fic
Amber
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for an older fic 7 Years ago Karma: 0
Hello,
I'm looking for an older fic that I remember reading in the early 2000s.
I don't remember too much, but I think Kagome and Shippo, who wanted to go with her, were taken by Sesshomaru to his home for Rin. Kagome eventually mates with Sesshomaru and is somehow turned into a demon and had silver and black hair. I think they had defeated Naraku early on and then her and Sesshomaru were going to war with someone else later in the fic and I think there was a scene of them being together in their command tent before the battle.
Sorry for the vague information, it's been a while and I've read a lot of sess/kag fics and have probably gotten a bit confused with the information.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an older fic 7 Years ago Karma: 116
Is it Destined for Me by cindygirl (M on FFN, MA here)
www.fanfiction.net/s/2632933/1/Destined-for-Me
COMPLETED Sesshomaru was Lord of the Western Lands. He had been ruling for 224 years. But a law states that he must find a mate before he reaches 225 of being lord to the land. An old medalleon given to him by his fathers best friend will help him

Logged Logged
Amber
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an older fic 7 Years ago Karma: 0
Unfortunately, I don't think it is.
I remember reading the fic around 2003-2004, although it wasn't finished at that time.
And this plot is a bit different, but I'll read some more of it just to be sure.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.