Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Based on movie
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Based on movie 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 13
Does anyone remember a story based on the movie Sabrina? Kagome is the daughter of a servant and has always been in love with Inuyasha. Sesshomaru sabotages them before anything can develop so it won't interfere with business. I remember reading it, but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Based on movie 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 49
I'm not sure about this one - looks like it's been abandoned - but I'll give you the link: The librarian's daughter by Uber Rei Model 03, rated M on FF.net, thus probably MA here on Dokuga www.fanfiction.net/s/1355114/1/The-Librarian-s-Daughter

Logged Logged
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
There is also this one: Suddenly you by Dark Lady Nia, rated K on FF.net, not sure about the rating here. It's incomplete, there are only 2 chapters. Here's the link: www.fanfiction.net/s/1999687/1/Suddenly-You
Plus I remember another one, called La Vie En Rose, but I can't seem to find it.
Hope it helps.

Logged Logged
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Based on movie 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 13
Thanks Amy! I think the one I read was complete, so it's probably the missing one. Thanks so much!!

Logged Logged
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
You're welcome. I'm just sorry it seems the missing story has been taken down. I think the writer's pen name was Araiumi. Hope it will help searching for the story on other sites.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/03/03 04:08 By @my.
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
Look! Just found the missing one on Mediaminer. It's incomplete though and the writer's name is different from the one I remember on FF.net. Here's the link: www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/s/inuyasha-fan-fiction/la-vie-en-rose/69211
Story is classified P- Pre Teen on Mediaminer, so I'd say it's a safe reading. Not sure though.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.