Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SOS: Does anyone remember this fic?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: SOS: Does anyone remember this fic?
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SOS: Does anyone remember this fic? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Hi everyone!i need a little help I'm an admin of sesskag blog on tumblr,I'm just new in this fandon tho i have read alot of SK fic and yet my knowledge isn't enough to answer someone's Inquiry. Pls help me anyway here's the Inquiry:

"Hey, I saw someone ask you for a fan fic and I had a question... I read on a while back from Fanfiction, it was SessKag. Each chapter was written 100 words. I really couldn't say what it was about besides she was traveling with him and falling in love. The end (if this is the same one) She used the Tetsusaiga to bring him back to life?"

I bet she mean tenseiga. I hope somebody still remember this.Thank you.xoxo

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KanadeBlossom
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SOS: Does anyone remember this fic? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
I know I've read it, but can't for the life of me remember what it's called. In the one with the ending she's thinking of, tensaiga broke I think, and Kagome used the bit that was still attached to the hilt to stab Sesshomaru, bringing him back to life. The author included some funny alternative endings with that scene, one of which involved Kagome removing the sword, Sess dropping dead again, and Miroku frantically yelling "STAB HIM AGAIN!" I hope that at least helps a little.

Logged Logged
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SOS: Does anyone remember this fic? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Oh thank you...i really don't have any idea about this fic...i wish you could remember this fic again.pls help me im sorry..

Logged Logged
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:SOS: Does anyone remember this fic? 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 27
Crooked teeth

m.fanfiction.net/s/7291874/1/Crooked-Teeth
I love this one

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story can be found here on Dokuga as well, and is rated T. Here is the link: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6148/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/01/21 23:29 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert link

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.