Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
m800 4 f18 (chatroom/online shenanigans)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: m800 4 f18 (chatroom/online shenanigans)
xulchibaras
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
m800 4 f18 (chatroom/online shenanigans) 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
I don't remember how long ago I read it, but I'm looking for a fic (possibly fics) where, through sheer boredom and coincidence the old dog dude and Kagome-darling stubble across each other on online forums/chat sites. I think it was an au setting, and I'm not too sure they got into dirty rpchats /yet/, but it could be I just didn't finish reading.

Anyway, the synopsis rattled into mind when I was contemplating fishing for my own sesskag rp, and though now I kinda wanna have a meta rp wherein I rp them rping, I'll settle for some help recalling this fic. (Possibly fics, redux.)

(Post script; old dog dude kinda seems like he'd occasionally lapse into heterosexual teenage boy style sext replies, while Kagome darling probably over uses the words that make her blush irl. Amazing. I can almost imagine them on omegle, which is hilarious since nobody uses that anymore, and since they're both behind the times...Ahhah. I'll see myself out.)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.