Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I am looking for a story... or a few
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: I am looking for a story... or a few
sillya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I am looking for a story... or a few 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi!

I'm looking for two fics.

The first one takes place in modern Tokyo. The well is closed. Kagome tried looking for demons in her time but so far nothing. Then in a mall/shop/somewhere she met two wolf demon (siblings) but the he-wolf denied everything. They left, Kagome and one of her friend after them and had a car accident. The demons took them to the hospital. On the way Kagome remarked that the she-wolf speaks and behaves similar like Sesshoumaru. While they're waiting in the hospital they call Kouga and it's coming to light that the crazy women aka Kagome is the Shikon Pristess. Kouga calls Sesshoumaru and they go to the hospital. It's a WIP I think.

In the second one I don't really remember the storyline. Somehow Kagome and Sesshoumaru get together. All I remember that Sesshoumaru was kidnapped when he was really young almost a kid really, he hadn't had poison not yet. Humans held him in the dungeons for a year and they raped him also till he got his poison. With it he manged to escape. His family/mother didn't let him near them/her beacuse he smelled/reaked human. They left him total alone after the trauma and somehow that explained why he is so cold as a adult. I think.

Thanks in advance

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I am looking for a story... or a few 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 88
The first one is "A Christmas to Remember" by Inufan1 (Rated T)
www.fanfiction.net/s/7614115/1/A-Christmas-to-Remember
"Tell me Higurashi, did you and the mythological Lord have tea together?" Her teacher asked sarcastically. "No professor, The Lord of the Western lands and I never had tea together, although we did spend Christmas together." was her simple reply. S/K

The second one is "Fateful Meetings" by Acissej123456 (Rated MA! NO YIM!)
www.fanfiction.net/s/7763670/1/Fateful-Meetings
Set in Feudal Japan. Kagome is an orphaned miko living on the outskirts of the Western Lands. One day, she finds an injured Sesshomaru in the forest and heals him. Her adventure begins as fateful encounters slowly draw her into the society of demons.
The part you're referring to is in chapter 20.

Logged Logged
sillya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I am looking for a story... or a few 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much! Cookie for you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.