Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Pleazz help!!!!
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Pleazz help!!!! 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Hi...so another story have come up from my memories and now I can't find it again...hope someone can help me...

So I don't remember much about the story...I do remember a certain scene probably close to the end though...I remember that Kagome and Sesshomaru were mates and that there was a war, I believe, before sesshomaru left, they made love one last time which resulted in Kagome being pregnant with their second child 'cause they already had one...I remember that Sesshomaru was announced dead and Kagome had take over the West since the heir was still young... I remember a lord, I think from the north, trying to court her but it turned out that Sesshomaru wasn't dead...Inuyasha, who was angry with their relationship, found him and hid him in a cave and called for Kagome to come...Lastly, I remember Sesshomaru accusing Kagome of sleeping with someone else just after he died because Kagome was already huge and he didn't know Kagome was pregnant...

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pleazz help!!!! 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 152
Numbing the Pain by Angelic Memories
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1802/1 (RATED MA)

This happens in the last chapter.

Logged Logged
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pleazz help!!!! 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Kyaaaaa!!!!! Oh this is the one....Gosh that was actually fast...anyway thank you so much...

Logged Logged
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pleazz help!!!! 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 152
You're welcome!

Logged Logged
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pleazz help!!!! 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 76
One of her best stories next to "Safety In Deadly Arms" (Rated MA), "Letters" (also Rated MA), and "Mine!" (darn, also MA).

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.