Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome is a dancer
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome is a dancer
Ren
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome is a dancer 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
Please help. I've been trying to find an old fanfiction about set in AU. Kagome and Sango are dancers (and roommates) at InuYasha's club which is the hottest club in town. Demons are ruling over humans while the latter is closely monitored (cerfew, applications to have kids, ect.) Demons and humans are forbidden to be together.

Sesshomaru and the demon council need Kagome as a spy, eventually resulting in Sesshomaru falling for her.

Sango is part of a rebellion against demons and tries to get Kagome to join. She somewhat does mostly because she meets another religious person that can help her hide her spiritual energy.

A threat comes that requires humans and demons to work together to defeat it.

Does anyone remember this?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a dancer 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
You are looking for "Utopia" by Kagome357, which has been pulled as the author rewrote it and published it as an original story. You can find the published version here:

http://www.amazon.com/Kurai-Utopia-Book-One-Journey/dp/1494810794

Please do not post on our forum asking if anyone has a copy of the Sess/Kag story... such posts will be deleted immediately. The author does not wish any copies of this story to be shared, should you have one, and we will abide by her wishes.

Sorry!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Ren
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a dancer 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
That's so great that she got published! I remember it being a great story. I wouldn't ask for anyone to have a copy of the Sess/Kag version but I probably won't read the book. Not due to having to pay for it but it will be hard to accept the new characters in the roles of the characters I love.

Probably why I prefer the original movies to the fancy updated ones or the old music version compared to the new and improved.

Thank you so much for your reply!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a dancer 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
You are most welcome, m'dear, and thank YOU for respecting our restrictions on this!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.