Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a fic, might be MA
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a fic, might be MA
blackROSES
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a fic, might be MA 9 Years ago Karma: 0
I can't remember too many details. I don't remember why exactly but I think Kagome is back in the future, Sessh has to go and get her. When they come back she is stronger than she was before and she insists on going to rescue Shippo who is fully grown. Its kind of fuzzy in my memory but I remember loving this fic. Please help if you can.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SHORTFRY
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic, might be MA 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 16
Hmmm... I'm thinking of a scene from Beside You In Time by RosieB (Rated M), where kagome ended up in a jail cell and sees shippo there too, sesshomaru comes and busts them out

Logged Logged
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic, might be MA 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 88
Also sounds somewhat similar to Aurora Nyte's "Sunset Love," except Sesshoumaru doesn't go to the future to get her. She does end up going to save some Western troops and Inuyasha and Shippou from a prison though...

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/124/1 (RATED MA!)

Logged Logged
Minha
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic, might be MA 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
To me it sounds like a story I read a while back. Is there a the scene in which Sess, Kagome, and allies are breaking out a grown Shippo, Inuyasha, and many youki allies out from an enemie's dungeon? Kagome uses her spiritual energy to break the prisoners' shackles, but one is too weak, so she has to combine her powers with the youki's father to save him. She begins to earn the respect from the other lords. If it is, I will try searching by browser history for it's name.
I just noticed KatsumiXHime's post. That's the fic I read. Thanks for the link KatsumiXHime, I am off to re-read a great fic!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/10/16 14:55 By Blink.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic, might be MA 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
Minha wrote:
To me it sounds like a story I read a while back. Is there a the scene in which Sess, Kagome, and allies are breaking out a grown Shippo, Inuyasha, and many youki allies out from an enemie's dungeon? Kagome uses her spiritual energy to break the prisoners' shackles, but one is too weak, so she has to combine her powers with the youki's father to save him. She begins to earn the respect from the other lords. If it is, I will try searching by browser history for it's name.

Minha, you're referring to "Sunset Love" by Aurora Nyte, which is MA, NO YIMs! The link is in a comment above.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Minha
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic, might be MA 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.