Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic
Hya-chan
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
I have a new computer and have lost all my favorite stories. In this fic Sesshoumaru is really a tiger demon and saves Kagome who was out in the cold about to die. I remember that Loki is mentioned in it. Sesshoumaru takes full responsibility of Kagome after he saves her. She doesn't recognize him in his true form but does when he swaps back to his dog demon appearance. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a fic 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 134
Through The Mirror
Sidhe
MA NO YIMS PLEASE
I know there is a link to it, but mine does not work, can anyone fill it in for me please?
Gotta love Dokuga!

Re:Sesshomaru's a tora (tiger) demonand VIZ 1 Year, 7 Months ago Karma: 187 Karma+ Karma-
through the mirror

Through The Mirror by Sidhe Reviews
When is life ever as it seems? Kagome finds that she likes the changes......
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 09-19-10 - Created: 01-04-10 Chapters: 41 - Reviews: 208 - Words: 124,125 - Reads: 125,704
Anonymous Reading: Yes
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3149/1?author=137

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/12/15 16:08 By fubuki. Reason: puttin in the link

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.